Chapter 39

Alison's POV

Harry finally swallows the last bit of the drink after about 15 minutes of whining and complaining.

"Why are you here anyways?" asks Harry as whips his mouth with his hand and lays back down on the couch.

I raise my eyebrow and am about to go in full snap mode until Harry speaks

"No no thats not what I meant I just meant like why did you come here in the first place?"

Oh, he must of noticed the look on my face when he asked that.

"Well you called me and I knew something was wrong so.."

"I called you?" he asks and props himself up on his elbows

"Yeah you did?... You don't remember that?"

"Nope." he shakes his head

"Do you remember anything?" I ask

"Yes I do. I remember you attacking me." he dares to say.

"I remember you trying to kill yourself" I shout with rage. The shock of him trying to kill himself finally hit me. I walk away from the couch and lean on my hands over his kitchen counter with my head down. I can't believe this is actually happening.

Harry quickly gets off the couch and rushes over to me the best he could due to his drunken state "Im sorry I.. I shouldn't" he says apologetically but I interrupt him.

"Why would you do that?" I snap and start to cry. Harry looks down. "And why do you keep trying to play cool and wear this off... let me tell you that this is not going away that quickly." I walk up to Harry and look into his eyes "You scared me" I cry

"I'm sorry just..."

"I mean what were you thinking." I snap still crying as I walk around in circles now breathing a little heavy myself on the verge of my own panic attack. Next thing I know Harry is walking behind me and he pulls my arm from behind me and pulls me to his chest. Suddenly his arms are wrapped around me tightly. We stand there for several moments with me crying on to his chest. His head resting on mine while one arm embraces me and the other brushing the back of my head.

We walk over to the couch and he sits me down then sits right next to me. I have settled down a lot from my panic attack and i just sit there staring at Harry with my swollen pink face.

"I wasn't feeling good." Harry suddenly blurts out. I bring my eyebrows down giving him the confused look. "I was feeling alone and I just felt like nobody was there and I hated myself at the moment and well "

"Why did you hate yourself?" i whisper.

"Because I had been drinking.." he whispers back and i look down.

For the next hour Harry explains his entire past, his parents, Nanna, drugs, bipolar, alcohol.. just everything. I had to fight him for most of the information but finally he realized that after last night he had no other choice then to give me answers. Over that hour we have managed to get physically closer to each other. After many stories and many questions we are both left sitting directly in front of each other with our heads down.

I was trying not to cry for most of it but he was just talking with the saddest voice and the most miserable look on his face. Which hide a stronger pain than crying could ever tell.

I lift my head and put my hands on his. After a few seconds he slowly brings up his head and his eyes meet mine. I scoot closer and lean towards him.

"You could have me" I whisper, completely willing to forget the plan I had on staying away from him

Harry shakes his head and scoots back. "No no i can't... i already told you"