Chapter 44

When we pull up to his driveway. I offer to help bring the groceries inside but he refuses. He is very very stubborn.

When we walk inside he sets the groceries on the counter and lays on the couch covering his eyes with his hands. I decide to put the groceries away. Before I go upstairs to wash up I say "thanks for getting groceries". I take a few steps until he replies

"I didn't mean what I said"

Im guessing its about the suicide comment. "I know." I say as I give him a sincere smile.

"Oh and I'm sorry"  He says  and I tilt my head.. "for what I did to your friend."

"Which one?" I laugh and Harry gives a sad smile. "I think she would like it if you apologized to her."

Harry stars at me.

"Yeah I guess I could do that" he looks down at his hands. I smile at him then turn back around to go upstairs.

"What are you going?" he ask as I reach the stair case

"Going upstairs to shower"

"Why?" he asks

"Don't worry I'll be back down in like 20 minutes." I giggle

"Ok" he smiles and looks at his hands... Again.
When I'm done showering I go downstairs and sit right next to harry. I bring him three pills and a glass of water. I hand him the pills and water with a sincere smile. He smiles back and takes the pills.

"I bet I could beat you at video games." I smile

"Um I bet you can't" he laughs

"Wanna bet" I playfully push him.

"Don't push me." He laughs and playfully pushes me back.

I decide to wait like 10 seconds before I push him again. Harry then grabs my waist and flips me under him. he straddles my waist and starts to tickle me all over. How did he know I was so ticklish I began to yell mercy as I'm on the verge of crying of laughter. When he gets off I attack him and find each and every one of his tickle spots... Which are the side of his neck and his waist.

After we commend peace we play video games until we drift asleep.