chapter 11

So first note right here; this is a raia chapter. Well it includes a little make out scene. When you dont wanna read it, i made a note before it starts, stop reading there and wait until the next chapter is uploaded, its gonna be a normal chapter again :)

I sat down on her bed, "I was with Laura. An-" She laughed sarcastically, "What happenend to your 'but I just love you'?!" She cut me off and i sighed. "Can i talk without you interrupting me?" i begged and then she nodded and sat down in front of me. I took a breath and began again.

"I was with Laura, but i wasnt with her because i wanted to. Maia, im dared to have a relationship with her. I have to pretend as if im her boyfriend. and when she should believe me i gotta spend time with her." i looked at Maia, who still wasnt really convinced.

I stood up, shoved my hand in my jeanspocket, took out the condom and showed it to her, "Of course, I would have preferred being here with you." I began to smirk, and got a little smile back from her. "You are the only girl", I sat down again and looked at her, "I have feelings for" I finished my sentence.

warning, little make out scene starts here :

"Oh, Ross" she said while coming closer and sitting onto my lap. She trailed her fingers slowly down my chest when i swallowed, "Could we watch..a movie today? and ..cuddle?" That was when she started laughing, "Ross" she began talking with her dirty voice and gosh, it was turning me on. "Since when, do we act like those boring couples?" she continued.

Maia went to my lips and just slight touched them and then went to my neck, "We are better than this." she whispered in my ear and left a kiss right behind it. She kissed my jaw and my collar bone. This girl knew how to take control.

Already after a short while, my thought about wanting to watch a movie and cuddle was in the tiniest part of my brain. "Gosh, Maia", i huffed as her cold hands trailed down my, now bare chest. She crashed her lips onto mine to make me shut. We sat up and I pulled her shirt over her head. From now on, i was the one controlling. I lais down with her under me and started kissing and sucking her neck, searching for the sweet spot.

She moaned out passionately as i found it, i continued sucking and left a hickey as i went to her lips again. She wrapped her legs around me and right then, i have gone crazy.

We all know what happened.

><><><><

i wanted to leave it like that because i dont shit raia, would it have been raura who made out, i maybe would have written a bit more.

and i updated this so early because most of you probably wont read it and youre waiting of the make over, so i can begin with writing and upload it tomorrow instead of uploading this chapter tomorrow. (Little note; idc if that made sense haha)

That brings up a question; when theres raura in this Story some day, would you want a dirty chapter? :)

comment your requests on what should/could happen in this Story, maybe i can use them, maybe i get new ideas. I always need them so comment beloow!

and PS; guys im so proud of y'all. thank you for the 9,8k reads and the 500+ faves <3

-

my social media:

twitter: rikersmaia

insta: onlyraura