chapter 68

I woke up in the morning due to the moon shining in my face and the first thing I noticed was Laura still laying that close to me.

Jesus Christ, I was so lucky to have her. She was the most gorgeous thing in this world, even when she was sleeping.

I looked at her and heard her breathing and it just warmed up my heart. gosh i was so pathetic. This was the girl I cheated on these days. This was the girl  i didnt like the other night. But this was also the girl with who 'forever' finally sounded right.

I smiled at the thought of the past. Me being the asshole because I wanted to be cool. Now I realized i didnt want to be cool anymore, i just wanted her. If it would mean i would lose anyone, every friend i had got, i would love to lose them. Most of them were fake af so where would the matter be¿

I couldn't resist kissing her, so I leaned in and laid my lips onto hers softly. I careful started moving my lips a bit and i felt her waking up and After a short while she began moving her lips as well, smiling a bit.

Laura laid her hand on my cheek for a few seconds before moving both of them to my chest and kinda pressing my back onto the covers, coming on top of me, yet not interrupting the kiss

My hands found their ways to her waists and held her there, stroking it with my thumbs. She chuckled before pulling away and looking at me, moving her thumb over my lip, looking from my lips to my eyes and whispering than quietly, i almost didn't understand, "im so in love with you, it drives me crazy when youre not around.."

I stroked her sides up to her cheeks and cupped her face softly, "how do I deserve you?" I asked the same way as she spoke.

We didnt talk. I just looked in her eyes, and she looked in mine. This eyes in which i could lose myself, this beautiful brown eyes, they sparkled light.

She began smiling a bit and looked away before she stood up and the blanket fell down.

Her bare back, her ass, her legs. The way she walked.. I loved her.

She took a shirt out of her closet and i began laughing as i saw it, "wow omg where did you find that cool shirt? It seems so familiar!"

Laura rolled her eyes as she pulled my shirt over her head and then took new panties and dressed them on.

I loved it when she was wearing my shirts. they were too big for her, but she liked it anyways. She had half of my closet in hers because everytime she slept at mines, she 'stole' my clothes.

You know these scenes from movies, where the girl dresses on the boys shirt after they had sex? Yes well Laura was kinda the same. She said she loved that they smelled like me.

"When will you give me my clothes back? will i get them back at all?" I laughed.

She picked up my shirt and boxer from the floor and threw them at me, "When i die, you can of course have them back baby." She smirked and that was when i jumped up as well, dressed my things on and walked to her.