chapter 34

As he approached his face my zone I came to myself and pushed him away. All my sadness turned into madness.

"WHAT DID YOU THINK YOURE DOING?!" I said while standing up while pulling up my briefs and fixing my dress.

He stood up too, "You seemed to be okay with it!" Simon said excusing.

I shook my head, "Did you see where we are!?" I pointed around. It was an ugly place.

"We could go home, if you want.." He said quietly.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS!?" I screamed because he knew when someone kissed me when i was sad, I almost ever did what they wanted. Best example as Ross kissed me. "I GO NOWHERE WITH YOU!!"

I said those sentence, I never thought i would say, "WE ARE DONE!"

He wanted to reply to that but I turned around and walked in the only direction that was on my mind.

  -     -
Ross POV.

"Only mine." I said to Rydel.

"Who knows, maybe she thinks about it and decides that you're her prince." She giggled a bit.

"I don't know, Rydel.. Of course I want her to be my princess but I can't see it."

"Ross, you gotta think pos-" Our doorbell rang and Rydels mouth changed into a big smile.

"That's Ellington! Could you go down and open it, i gotta clean that mess here. We'll talk later."

"O-kay?" I sighed and stood up and went the stairs down, walked to the door and opened it, sadly.

"Come in Elli-" My eyes widened as I saw who stood there.

"Laura?" She looked at me a while, she seemed like thinking about something.

"W-what do you want?" I asked quietly and her next movement was going towards me, laying her hand in my hair and pulling my head closer before crashing her lips onto mine.

She kissed kind of sad but she tried to do it rough. I felt it.

Laura pushed me against the wall of our house and cupped my face with her other hand.

I kissed back by now and layed my hand on her waist. She began crying a little again and I slowly pulled away, looked at her.

She kept her eyes closed and pressed her lips together a few secs before whispering a sad sorry.

I shook my head and answered quietly, "don't be.."

My heart was beating pretty fast. I looked at her and she continued sobbing and looking down.

I didn't know if I should cheer her up or let her cry, but I needed to talk to her.

I decided to hug her, so I let go of her just to wrap my arms around her tiny body short later.

She immediately hided her head in my chest and slightly cried into it. I just rubbed her back and let her do it.

After a while she calmed and pulled away, looking at me again.

I wished the tears away and gave her a light smile, but she didn't smile back.

"I'm sorry..for..just coming here and kissing you..and for giving you hope with it.."

And with that my heart was broken all over again. I looked at her, a bit in shock as she turned around and walked down the little stairs.

><><
I just was able to update again because I was on a 2 hours drive and had nothing to do, haha.

Idk what to say, so. COMMENT FAV LINE!!!!

still love you all.

PS, maybe some drama would be good? Drama or romantic? Or dirty stuff? Or what do you want?(: