chapter 53

I looked around. To the left, to the right. No one was there. "Hello?" I asked but got no answer.

"enjoy the last days with your girlfriend?" i whispered confused to myself and read it over and over again.

"who the fuck would wr-" I widened my eyes and dropped my mouth, sucking air in.

"simon!" I still whispered and then i got just really really mad. I went outta the school building immediately and walked over to him.

"Simon!" I said loudly and he turned around annoyed and rolled his eyes.

"What do you want, Lynch?" He said almost groaning.

I showed him the note, madly, "What is this! Are you serious now! do i have to call the police? Do you fucking wanna go to jail, Simon? because you wouldn't believe it, but i would love to see them arrest you!" The words just came outta nowhere. That was always like this when i was mad.

"Wowowowow, calm down." He laughed and looked at the note before his annoyed face changed into a confused one.

"I didnt write this shit! What the hell?"

Now i laughed, "I might be blonde, but im not stupid, you little scum. Hurt her in any way, i am gonna hurt you tenfold more."

"you gotta zayn, Ross. This girl was my girlfriend for a while. I would never hurt her!"

I looked at him and studied him. I didnt know if he was telling the truth or just making up things.

"You're warned." I said and walked away.

This was just so weird. Should i tell her? Should i dont? Who could it have been? why would someone do this? was it simon? or someone i didnt even know? All these questions giving me headaches.

I was sitting on a bench during the 1 hour break. I looked at the note and thought about it when i felt someone tapping my shoulder suddenly..

><><><><
I know i know. this chapter is so short again, but yeah. they will come longer ones :)

rauras gonna be so cute (maybe) and so rough (maybe) and so full of drama (maybe) ❤️

»got my mind on your body and your body on my mind yeah« hahah okay sorry ;D

love you guys !

there might not be a fav line, so when there isnt, you dont have to comment one. ❤️