chapter 55

On this and the next chapter or chapters. I want you to comment as much as possible! Hit the buttons and write comments over comments. For example, when theres a flashback; write if you remembered it. It would make me happy💗 also read userinfo below when you're finished, sorry :d enjoy.

*after school*

I thought a lot this day through the classes. It was awkward and also quite funny; the teachers used to ask me a question and because i was sunken in my thoughts, i didnt know the answers.

Well, Anyways. I was afraid of telling Laura what happened today. I mean, imagine this. It was a hard fight for me to get Laura back. I could lose her again so easily. Can you remember how i first talked to her?

It was after I played Truth or Dare with Ryan and he gave me the Dare to begin a relationship with 'the ugliest' girl on school. I so didn't want to do this. I thought it would 'ruin my image as coolest boy on our school'

But in the end i had to and i walked over to her. Guess where she was sitting. On my place. You can call it destiny i would say.

I smiled at the memory of this. I just said "um..hi" nothing more, without any emotions! Laura looked up and around her before she eyed me and asked shyly, "did you mean me?"

I was so rude, how could i be like this? "No. i meant the tree behind you." I answered.

It was so awkward for me this time. I laughed sarcastically at myself right now. I would have hated me too.

"I know who you are, but i dont get why you are talking to me?" Laura said.

Here then was the hardest thing to do for me back then. Telling her how i 'felt'.

"I think I..like you." I lied and her eyes widened immediately. She couldn't believe it either. Thats why she stuttered while answering.

Honestly, I dont know how i could be like that. I mean, when i remember things like this..This wasnt me at all. I never was like my brothers or my sister. They belonged to this whole 'being famous is the best' thing, i didnt.

"Rossy!" I heard my favorite voice out of all voices behind of me and i smiled immediately again while i heard her running.

I continued walking, but slower. and I didnt turn around, i just pretended like i didnt hear her.

A few seconds later she jumped on my back and i smiled so big again. I held her, looked at her and she at me before she gave me a kiss on my cheek.

"Hey." Laura said in her beautiful lovely way to say the most normal things on the world.

I chuckled, "How was your day?" I asked while continuing walking to my car.

Laura sighed and laid her head on my shoulder, "exhausting. annoying. im tired."

I had to laugh, jesus christ, she was so freaking cute, wasnt she?

"You can sleep at mines." I offered her and let her down as I opened the car.

She smiled at me, "naah. I actually dont want you staring at me while im asleep." and sat down into my car.