chapter 36

Lauras POV.

*a few days later*

"Gosh, Vanessa..I don't know.." I said, frustrated.

My sister sighed and smiled weak, "you know what your heart wants, honey."

I laughed a bit, "My heart broke because of it's own decisions so often..how can I still trust it.."

I walked home, thinking. I thought a lot. In the first second I hated Ross, in the second I loved him again. My feelings and mind was a mess.

"Your heart always knows what you want..you always can trust it..that those boys hurt you isn't your hearts fault. You can't decide with who you fall in love.." Vanessa said calmly.

She was right, wasn't she? I couldn't decide with who I fall in love. But I didn't want to love Ross, I was afraid he was going to hurt me again.

That's why I decided to not write him, or talk to him. To Stay home for a week, thinkig about it very long and very well.
- -

Ross POV.

After Laura went home, I took a walk. Of course I had to meet Simon there. I could say he was pretty mad.

He said things like 'when I ever see you touching here, you'll be dead'. I knew he didn't mean it. As whether he could hurt me.

A week passed by, I still didnt know what was going on between me and Laura.

I needed this girl to be mine. She was going to be mine. You'll see.

I was walking to her home, thinking about what to say. There were so many questions, which needed to be answered.

Was she confused or did she seriously love me? Would we come along again? Would she trust me again?

One thing I knew for sure, if we would get together again, our relationship hardly would be romantic.. I was thinking it would be aggressive..Somehow rough but always a bit cliché.

It happened too much between us to get this relationship to be normal. But I wanted to try.

"Ross, you'll make that.." Courtney said and I sighed and smiled a bit.

"Thanks..gonna call you later, bye.." That's when I hung up and put my phone in my pocket and when I saw Laura's house.

><><><
First of all, this chapter is that stupid because idk what to write. I'm afraid I could stop writing thus story like my German one. I need to think more. So yeah give me time..

Second: THANKS FOR ALL THE IDEAS!! I SAVED THEM ALL IN MY HEAD AND SOME OF THEM ILL USE FOR SURE.(; thanks

Thirdly, guess who's addicted with her old favorite childhood movie again. ME! and it is the movie called 'Anastasia' if you know it, you're cool. ^=^ I just noticed I shipped Dimitri and Anastasia (the main characters) before I even knew what shipping is. I love it. Maybe I'm gonna write a story based on this movie.(:(:(:(:

COMMENT FAVE LINE

So that's it, goodbye lovely people. love y'all.