chapter 35

As she was about to go, I thought about it. I couldn't let her go that easily, not after what had happened.

"wait!" I screamed for her and she stopped walking, but didn't turn around.

I ran after Laura and made her look at me, "do you think I'm a marionette? That you can do whatever you want with me with pulling strings? No laura, I'm a human..I've got feelings." I spoke calmly, I wasn't mad. I was confused.

"I know this feeling, Ross. Don't you remember playing with me? Don't you remember as I told you all the boys before you were using me too?" She sounded sad, and lost.

I wanted to be the reason she finds herself.

I sighed, "Laura, I know it was a mistake. A stupid mistake.. I'll never forgive that myself..but one thing I know for sure.." I searched for her eyes and as I found them looking at me too, I continued talking quietly,

"I love you. I love you incredible much..I can't do anything about it.."

She took a breath, "Ross..don't.." She was whispering, closing her eyes.

"It is the truth. All I want is being the boy next to you. I want to take care of you, make you happy when you're..like this. I want to be able to bring you flowers. I-"

She layed her finger on my mouth and looked in my eyes, "I need time, okay? Simon wanted to..do something with me..it felt so wrong..I broke up with him and really just need a few days off, to get a clear mind.. Can you understand that?" She asked softly.

"I've waited months over months for you.."

We heard steps coming closer to us, then we saw him. Ellington. Great Moment Ell.

"I ..I gotta go.." Laura said before running away. I sighed sadly and smiles weak as Ell came up to me.

"Yo, what was that?" He asked and looked after her.

"Nothing.." I whispered and walked into the house and in my room.

-     -
Lauras POV.

I don't know why I kissed him. It felt right, and it felt so good. Gosh this lips were having me going insane.

I couldn't get together with him that fast. I just broke up with Simon.

When I think about what happened, I didn't break up because of what he had done, because actually i was ready for it, but that my feelings just weren't that strong anymore.

Fuck you, Ross Shor Lynch. I love you, I hate you, I need you and I want you.

><><
Boring, annoying, short chap for you lovely persons!<3

Gotta go again, rp is getting ..(; @ kim

Love you all freaking much!
Comment fav line to make me happy!:):*