chapter 67

*1 week later*

what ross and laura are doing

still ross pov.

Her lips tasted so sweet, like strawberries. Could be because i made her some before I started attacking her with love kisses.

her hand wrapped around my neck while the other one just laid on the covers. My in love self hovering over her, feeling her body on mine.

I smiled a bit, i was holding it back for too long, now it just appeared. Gosh i loved her so much.

I slightly pulled away, looked in her eyes which she opened short after.

"Are you feeling okay?" I whispered, a bit concerned.

Laura chuckled and stroked my cheek before laying her hand in my neck and bent her one knee what made it jam against my waist.

"I'm perfect. here. with you." She whispered back and gave me a soft kiss.

I always wonder how she could make my legs turn to jelly and make millions of butterflies explode in my stomach. Am i that girly?

"I love you so much.." With that I leaned in and kissed her again.

After a short while she was the one pulling away and smiled weak, "i love you so much more.."

"forever?" I asked careful.

Laura laughed lightly and smiled, "forever."

And to seal this promise, we sealed our lips again.

After a while we changed places, she got on top of me and our kissing got more intense, heated up.

Yes we both needed to feel each other. It had been a while and now, where i could finally stay the night and where we were alone, we would finally get one another.

 It had been a while and now, where i could finally stay the night and where we were alone, we would finally get one another