chapter 39

Lauras Pov.

I was smiling, i couldn't stop. It felt like my heart got healed again. Ross Lynch healed me.

"And you're mine." I whispered on his lips.

Shocked I sat up, do you know this moment when you had a nightmare and from the one second to the other youre awake? Yes i had it right now.

My heart was beating fast, my knees felt weak and i looked next to me. No Ross. No Tissue from his injuries. No signs of him being here, but thw feeling of his lips on mine.

I dreamed it. I never dreamed of someone. What was he doing with me..

I looked on the clock, school ended 1 hour ago. My heartbeating, gosh. I was confused, but also so sure. I was sure about what to do next.

Ross here I come.

-
Half a hour later i was standing in front of his house. Swallowing, I whispered to myself, "you'll make that..just..tell him what you feel.."

I closed my eyes and took a breath, then knocked on the door.

"I'LL OPEN IT!" I heard a girls voice scream from the other side of the door and so she did what she said.

"Yeah?" Rydel began and then her eyes widened, "Laura?!" She looked back to the living room, i knew he was there.

I nodded slowly, "hey, Rydel..um..is Ross there?" I was quit nervous, i could say.

She looked back again, tried to do it unobtrusively before shaking his head, "no..sorry.."

Her bad that i saw it, "I know he is." I walked pass her and saw Ross.

Rydel closed the door slowly and then whispered a sorry to Ross.

I stood there, in shock. He looked all bad, weading a jumper and a jeans, his face covered with little scars. Then he sighed and waited for me to do something.

Was it maybe real what I dreamed and he just left after i fell asleep?

"Rydel, please give us a few minutes." I said and she looked over to Ross, who nodded slowly.

She left us then, and I, I still stood there. "R-Ross..what happened ?!" I was afraid of the answer. Had Simon done that to him?

He shook his head, "nothing.." I slowly walked to him, sat down.

"Who did this to you?..Simon!?" He looked at me, confused and said no.

Okay, so i really dreamed it. I dreamed of Ross..we got together in this dream, and now we were sitting here and we both knew we loved each other, but no one dared to do something.

><><
Im sorry that this chapter is , like..real shit ahah

I just love plot twists (;(;(;

Dont hate me lol <3