chapter 47

Lauras Pov.

fuck this. I told myself while cupping this boys face. Its been fucking 2 months since i last felt his lips on mine.

I brushed my lips over his, while we were challenging each other. This had something different then our other kisses. This kiss was more heated up, of course. But there still was something else.

No words could describe how much i missed him. Yes i was with him almost everyday, but not the way i wanted to be with him.

I thought about so much, at least about so much he let me. He was driving me crazy with the way he moved his mouth, tangled his tongue with mine and took more of me.

Do i really want to have sex with him? Yes. Would it solve my problems? Maybe.

Will i be his girlfriend after this? At this thought I pulled my brows together while kissing. He didnt seem to took notice as he started kissing my jaw, then the area under my ear and then finally my neck.

Ross rubbed himself against me, what made me wet at the tiniest thought of him inside of me.

I tilted my head to the side for a better access. My hands laid in his hair, stroking and playing softly with it.

His gorgeous lips on my skin, god. I never felt something better. He kissed my neck up and down. slowly, teasing.

Tons of hormones were rushing trough me. I let my fantasy free. At some kiss on my neck it felt so fucking beautiful that i had to pull on his hair and suck in breath.

God that felt so, URG! That was when he freaking started sucking on exactly this part. Ross sucking my skin and rubbing his cock against my pelvis heated me up so much.

I let out a moan, And I immediately felt his bugle against me. I was already dripping now, what the hell?

Simon was doing the same things to me, I was getting horny, yeah of course. Who wouldnt get when a boy starts rubbing his boner against your vagina. But it didnt make me want him as much as i wanted Ross in this moment.

Ross' hand found its way to my waist, I moaned again. I believe he got turned on from it because each time i moaned, it felt like his boner got bigger. how big was his thing?

I bit my lip but he then came up again and kissed me short before going to my earlobe and biting in it careful, "S-shit, R-Ross."

He smiled and breathed upon it, "Shh.." His hot breath gave me goosebumps. "Just enjoy." Ross whispered with his low voice.

oh i was enjoying it.

><><><><
im too lazy to continue writing, so yeah. here is some more raura for you. 💖

i hope you liked it so far. i guess either way i write a long chapter for the dirty scenes, or i part it in more chapters. what do you want?

comment fav line!<3

love you all, i tell you everytime, but its the truth. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️