chapter 12

again a short note to the beginning of this chapter. i dont even know if it makes sense at HOW i wrote that. The chapter is written in lauras pov, at the beginning, however, she describes the situations but she already knows what Ross did. At the second part of this chapter it happens. I hope you get that :) enjoy

-

Lauras Pov

I was beyond happy, Ross and I were a couple for almost 2 months. A few days were left. I can remember our first kiss. I had never thought someone like him would kiss someone like me. But he did. It wasnt very special, but i also didnt want it to be. I, just like him, had kissed anyone before. But in some way, it was perfect anyways.

It was a short one, one in front of our school. Well, you can tell it was pretty awkward. Everyone was yelling stuff like, "get some, shor" or "kiss her already". It was like they were waiting to see that, and i knew why they wanted to see him kissing me. Because i was ugly and not famous, and he was the opposite.

I hadnt gone to him pretty often, not as for his mom and his sister. They were so nice! But Ross' brothers were so annoying. They always teased him when i was around, i didnt like it. So we just met at my place.

Also, i got mad looks from Maia everytime Ross was with me instead of his group. I felt uncomfortable, but the looks became less from day to day. So, i got slowly used to it.

Yes, i can tell. Me, Laura Marie Marano, fell for Ross Shor Lynch.

We didnt do that much couple stuff, i didnt think bad of this. We talked, we shared our food, We watched movies. He seemed like a good boy. But at the end of this 2 months

He was not.

--------------------------------

I walked down the stairs of our school, wanting to go out. Suddenly, i heard a familiar voice and the voice of a girl. I immediately recognized the voice of the boy. Ross. They were behind the corner and i eavesdropped them. I know actually, i shouldnt have done this. But i couldnt help myself.

"Why dont you have time today?" Ross asked. "We have family day today. I cant, im sorry. Why dont you go to your perfect girlfriend?" I felt a little relieved after she said that, but the next sentence broke me.

"You are my girlfriend, Maia!" I heard Ross saying. He never broke up with her, of course! That was why he acted to weird sometimes. I peeked around the corner, slightly. Ross had turned his back on me. Maia on the other hand, saw me immediately, but she acted like she did not. "What did you say, Ross? I am your..what?" She did that on purpose, defintely. "You are my girlfriend! I dont love her! She means nothing to me! Maia, please. Stop thinking i ever could feel something for miss ugly!"

I felt how my knees got weak as i just looked at them. "Oh Rossy.." Maia said and pulled him in a hug, facing me. She stuck out her tongue at me and smirked. I swallowed the lump in my throat. Why was he together with me when he loved Maia?

I took all my courage together and walked up to them. As Ross saw me, he immediately pulled away, "w-we just.." He had no words to explain what happened. I had to fight with my tears as i looked in his eyes. I searched for an answer. I needed an answer.

"We..um. So its like.." Ross tried to find words, but Maia finished his sentence, "He doesnt love you, sweetheart. No one ever could love someone like you." she saw my tears, "Aw, dont cry. it could make you even uglier." All i did was ignoring Maia with her stupid comments.

He looked at me and i looked at him, "Why.." did i manage to say weak and almost without voice. He took a breath, but he was sad too.

"It was a dare."

><><><><><

so this is it. She found out about the dare. :)

so I let maia look totally arrogant in this chapter,

but just to let you know. Shes my everything.

I hope y'all liked it. I actually really love writing this story

-

Tice, i dedicated this to you because "Dare"

you know, your book "Just a Dare".."Dare"

By the way, for everyone who isnt reading her books

go and check her out! <3 raurauslly2011

-

follow my twitter & insta to stay up-to-date in my stupid boring life

twitter: rikersmaia

instagram: onlyraura