chapter 16

"And now the other outfit" Kathleen commanded and i went into the changing room again.

The first outfit was actually really beautiful. And now the second one.

It was a neon yellow top, a neon blue jacket, a normal jeans, as accesoire a necklace with blue and yellow stones and as shoes..light pink heels. Okay, i never wore heels in my whole life. I was insecure but changed into that anyways.

as i stepped outta the cabin and tried to walk in these, Kathleen smiled big and clapped in her hand. "Wohoo." She said and i walked up to her, letting her pull me in front of the mirror again.

"What do you say to this outfit?" I looked at it. It was a little too much neon for the start.

"I like the jacket." I turned around to look at my back, the blue jacket was really catchy.

"You look perfect. Even without make up." Kathleen smiled, and i knew what would come next.

"You can choose between those 2 outfits and then we go and style your hair." That was when i went back into the cabin and sat down there, i short thought about this. Call to mind the first outfit and looked down at this one.

-

I decided to pick the first one. It was too beautiful and i love skirts anyways! Now we were walking to a special hair salon. Vanessa and Kathleen kept talking about an Ombré and i was sure i will become one.

"Laura, this is Anna. She styles me and lots of models." Kathleen said and Anna gave me her hand. I shook it and she leaded me to a seat.

"Anna, I want from you, that you make her an Ombré. But make sure that it looks natural, let the colors run in to each other." Kathleen stated.

"No problem." Anna assured

I looked at them trough the mirror and was hella nervous. "Oh and bring a bit volum in her hair." Kathleen smiled and went back to Vanessa and took a seat on the waiter chairs.

Anna just nodded and looked at me, "So. We are going to dye your hair for the beginning, then I'll wash it and cut you a step cut, with that we get volum in your hair." She smiled, friendly.

"Okay." I whispered, also smiling and she did what she said.

The mirrors got covered so that i couldnt look what she did with my hair. I was really nervous and also afraid. But i trusted Kathleen and Vanessa with the Ombré.

-

after good 2 hours of waiting and reading lots of magazines, my hair was dyed, washed, cut and dried again. 

I stood up and Kathleen, same as Vanessa's mouth, was dropped again. Means it looked better than i thought. I thanked Anna and Kathleen told her about the costs and then we left.

"Laura, do you want to keep your glasses? Or do you want contacts?" Kathleen asked me.

I sighed while thinking about this. I never wanted those glasses, "I would like to have contacts, but isnt this too expensive?" I asked Kath.

"Dont worry." Was the only thing she said, while a smile was covering her face.

-

At the end of the day my hair, style and make up was different and my glasses were away.

I stood in front of Kathleen's room mirror and I didnt dare to look in the mirror to see the new me. I was afraid of the result.

What if i looked weird, What if that just didnt look good on me. Was it a bad idea?

"Open your eyes finally!!" Vanessa screamed, like a fangirl and interrupted my thoughts. I slowly opened my one eye and then the other.

Wow, was this me?

*monday*

I thanked Kathleen a lot, i got used to my new style and began to like it. I knew i would become a lot looks on me, but i didnt care.

On Sunday, Kathleen and I did something against my self-doubt. I had to flirt with Boys and stuff. And what should i say, ive got so much more self-confidence.

I was walking around in the school and some girl, which was one of the other fame people asked me who i was, as i said i was Laura she, of course, didnt know who i meant. I told her that i was called 'Miss ugly'

Believe it or not. She, called Lisa, was nice. We walked around the corner, talking as i bumped into someone.

I looked up and saw in those beautiful soft hazel eyes, which didnt look happy at all.

"L-Laura? Is it you?"

><><><><

comment favorit line:)

first of all, im sorry that I had to skip so much. I really wanted to finish that stupid makeover ;d I hope you wont be mad at me. another info, when you wanna see the outfits. On my twitter or on my instagram are pics of them | social media below :)

next thing, WOW. 75 likes on my recent chapter holy sh!t guys! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!! I love y'all so much!!

Im sorry that there wasn't a chapter that long. I had school and was sick, I don't know if I cant upload always in time, but im trying my best! so stay tuned for raura <3

-- request or questions please per twitter --

social media:

twitter: rudysmaia

insta: onlyraura