Chapter 5

Kuroko was sitting inside Maji Burger by the window, when Momoi arrived who noticed him immediately.
"Tetsu-kun!" She ran to him crushing him with a hug.
"I can't breathe Momoi-san." Momoi released her and was offered with a seat by Kuroko like a proper gentleman.
"What would you like to have Momoi- san?"
"I would like some cherry sundae, please. But I will pay for my share Tetsu-kun!"
"Please don't. I am the one who asked you out after all. Please wait here."
Saying that Kuroko really made it sound like a real date, earning silent squeals from Momoi.
Minutes later, Kuroko arrived with their orders, cherry sundae for Momoi and vanilla shake for him. After minutes of silence, Kuroko finally spoke. "I would like to ask for something Momoi-san."
"Yes, Tetsu-kun?" She asked, feeling more nervous than she already is. Is Tetsu-kun going to confess to her?
"I need your help Momoi-San."
"Uhm what kind of help Tetsu-kun?" Momoi asked trying not to look disappointed.
"I'll be meeting with someone tonight and I was planning on getting her a present."
Oh. Wait, her?! Momoi felt crushed. Her Tetsu-kun has found someone else but why does he need her for? "I'm sorry Tetsu- kun but I think I have to go." Kuroko pulled her hand as she got up from her seat.
"Please Momoi-san, it's my sister. I never talked to her for years and I did not see her once. Kantoku said I better get her a present and so I can talk to her after that."
Oh Tetsu- kun. Momoi inwardly sighed in relief. But. "Sister? Did you just say sister?!" Momoi asked startled.
"Hai."
"How come I did not know about this?"
"You did not ask me Momoi-san." Kuroko replied stoically.
"Ah. Did Akashi- kun knew about this?"
"No, I don't think so. My coach learned about it yesterday as I asked her for advice. But I need Momoi-san's help to pick the perfect present for my imotou. Momoi-san is the only best there is."
Momoi felt like fainting upon hearing those words. She felt like a fool for mistaking her Tetsuya falling for another. He can never replace her, right? "Will you help me, Momoi-san?"
"Sure! As long as it's Tetsu-kun!" Momoi blushed as Kuroko smiled at her. "So what is your imotou like?"

Kuroko described to her based on what he know since they were children and the things that his cousin told him about her. "Oh! I'm so excited to meet her! I wonder how will the others react?!"
"Please don't tell anyone Momoi-san. I will do it."
"Don't worry Tetsu-kun, you're secret is safe with me," Momoi replied.
"Oh! I know what we should get for her!" She exclaimed excitedly, pulling Tetsu from his seat.