Chapter 66

Kagami and Nakbin decided to come up with cakes and cupcakes last. Nakbin is assigned to make the frosting while Kagami makes the batter.

Nakbin smiled mischievously then put a smudge of frosting on Kagami's face. Kagami grinned then started chasing her with a frosting on hand for revenge.
They laughed and chased each other until they are tired and their faces are full of colorful smudges.

They washed their faces together then hurriedly went back to their work.
"Don't worry Taiga, Aniue will not kill us if the cake isn't ready yet."
"He's not what I'm worried about."
"Is it Junpei-sama?"
"Well Captain can be real scary."
Nakbin laughed softly. "Right. He gets scarier whenever he teams up with Riko-sama."
Taiga paled at the thought. They make a very scary couple.
"Do you think they like each other?"
"I don't know. We are having a bet and majority of us think it's positive."
"Hmm. They will make a scary couple."
Kagami laughed at her reply. "They sure do."
"They always sound like real parents. Strict and scary but caring and loving."
The moment suddenly turned sullen when Kagami remembered Nakbin and Tetsuya don't always have their parents around. Neither do his, but Kagami grew up independently and they usually talk to each other over the phone from time to time.
"I'm sorry if it brings back memories."
"Please don't. Aniue are used to it though. What about you, Taiga? Do you still talk with your parents?"
"Yes. Though they rarely come home as well. I live here by myself."
"Don't you get lonely?"
"Not really. I'm used to it already."
"I have an idea! Is it okay for me to come here and visit again? Then we could cook together!"
Kagami's face lit up. "I would love that."

Several minutes later, Kagami received a text from Hyuuga that the whole team are already on the way. Kaijo and the phantoms are already with them as well.
Both Nakbin and Taiga panicked and hurriedly readied the cake and cupcakes in the table. Because of this, they crashed into each other causing them to fall in the floor with Kagami on top. They even failed to hear the doorbell ringing.
They both winced in pain. Kagami's cheeks turned red when he saw her face close to his.
"I-I'm sorry!"
"It's okay. You are heavy though."
Unbeknownst to them, Hyuuga and the others are already at the doorstep, several dark auras emitted.
They are definitely not liking the current view. Nakbin has been pushed on the floor, wearing Kagami's shirt, slightly ridden up, exposing more of her thighs. Kagami is on top of her, wearing nothing but a plain cotton undershirt and baggy pants.
Kagami started shaking and sweating furiously.
"What are you doing to Nakbin?! See, what I told you, Tetsuya! He can't be trusted!" Yoon yelled.
"I-I can explain! This is not what you think!"

"Kagami..." Hyuuga cracked his knuckles, getting into his clutch mode. He was joined by Riko who cracked her knuckles as well and smiled creepily.
"Nakbinchii!!!" Kise cried as he began ranting about his pure and innocent Nakbin being tainted.
Mayuzumi looks clearly angry as well. He may not be that close to Nakbin but he treats her as his little sister as well.
Kuroko isn't looking any better. His dark aura is emitting, scaring Kagami to death. "Kagami-kun..."
"Welcome back, Aniue."
"Ku-Kuroko, let me explain- gaaahh!"
"Taiga!" Nakbin cried for him as he was sent flying towards the wall using Kuroko's ignite pass.
He must be really Aomine's destined twin, always ending up with the same fate.

Meanwhile back at the Central Park,
"Why do I have a feeling I should kill Kagami Taiga very soon?" Akashi muttered.
"Eh? Did you say something Sei-chan?" Mibuchi asked.
"Nothing. Let's hurry Tetsuya must be waiting for us."
"Hai. Hai."

At Hanamiya's residence..."
Makoto started choking on his food. His father desperately performed a backclap on his son. When finally relieved, the stupid image of the Seirin's monkey ace flashed into his mind. Makoto growled, having the sudden urge to kill Kagami.