Aomine Route

When Nakbin turned 18, she finally had the chance to choose between her suitors with the four of them on a truce and with a promise that there will be no hard feelings between them.

"Daiki! Stop!" Nakbin laughed sweetly as Aomine carried and danced her around.
"I thought you like dancing!"
"You don't do it right!"
"Uh, well..." Aomine scratched the back of his head, cheeks tinted with pink though it is not that visible.
Nakbin laughed softly and kissed him on his lips, which surprised the latter.
Aomine kissed her back gently.
"You are so beautiful."
"And you're still a ganguro."
"Hah?! Oi! What's with that insult?!"
Nakbin laughed and ran away. "That was a fact!"
"So, you want it this way, huh?" Aomine chased after her, sweet laughter was heard.
One of the kids who happen to be playing in a park pointed at Aomine. "Look! He is running and laughing by himself!"
This was heard by Aomine, causing him to stop and twitch in annoyance.
"Hah? I have my girlfriend with me!"
"Girlfriend? I don't see anyone."
"Raito, he's crazy!" Another boy shouted.
"Waaahhh! A crazy ganguro!"
The kids yelled as they all ran away.
"Huh?!"
Nakbin laughed louder.
"Oi! Why didn't show yourself?!"
"But I did. They didn't notice me." Nakbin replied with a blank face and monotonous voice.
"Stop copying Tetsu!"

Omake:
Aomine was expecting Nakbin 2 o'clock in the afternoon when he received a message from Yoon that she can't be there for she catched some cold. Aomine sighed in disappointment as he lay down on his bed. Suddenly he heard a knock on his door.
"Mom I just told you- eh?!"
"Aomine-kun."
"Tetsu! What are you doing here?!"
"I came here on behalf of my sister. She asked me to take these to you." Kuroko showed him a basket of homemade burgers. Aomine was happy then suddenly blanched when he remembered something.
"Aomine-kun? Are you sick, as well? You look pale."
"Ah! It is nothing."
Aomine tried to close the door.
"Why are you pushing me away?" Kuroko asked suspiciously.
"What? No! I'll just go change. Wait for me downstairs."
"No, let me in."
"No, wait!"
What he Kuroko saw, surprised him a lot. His sister's pictures filled Aomine's room. Truly, Mai-chan was replaced. Kuroko cannot ponder how Aomine took this pictures. There was a huge one on top of his headboard. It was the picture of Nakbin when she wore swimsuit for the first time. Skin so flawless and cheeks flushed.
"Te-Tetsu! I can explain!" Aomine stammered but to no avail. Kuroko fumed in anger as he slowly turned around to face him. Then...
"Gaaahhhh!!!!"
There comes the extinction of the ganguro.