Chapter 6

Furihata saw Riko walking in the school corridor.
"Kantoku! Look what I found! Kuroko drop this yesterday. I went to look for him but he disappeared. Again."
He handed her a picture that Kuroko dropped from his locker yesterday. Riko gasped upon seeing it.
"You must not speak about this to anybody!" She exclaimed putting a finger on his lips.
Puzzled, Furihata tried to argue. "But!" "I don't think so Kuroko-kun would like that."
"Is this the reason why you cancelled today's practice coach? I also heard from Kagami that he did not attend classes for today either." Riko remained quiet.
The entire team will surely know about this in no time but she can't possibly break her promise.
Did anyone else see this?"
"No coach."
"Then don't tell anyone about this." "But what's going on coach?" Furihata asked worriedly.
"It's nothing to worry about actually but I suggest you better keep quiet about this or else Kuroko- kun will be very upset once he finds out."
"Okay, but who is that person coach?"
"That, I cannot tell. I'll take this from here. See you in practice tomorrow." "Uh... See you coach."

Unbeknownst to them Hyuuga and Kiyoshi has been listening to their conversation. "This is not good. Kuroko has been hiding a secret. He even missed today's classes!"
"Calm down Hyuuga. I'm sure Kuroko will talk about it tomorrow," Kiyoshi told him optimistically.
"I don't know how you can be so calm, dumbass! That boy has been slacking off from practice yesterday and now he missed his classes! This is serious, we need to tell the others!"
"Ne Hyuuga, I don't think so Riko will like that once she learned about it." Hyuuga frowned.
"Come on, we'll talk to him tomorrow. After all, we  still need to prepare for the incoming interhigh festival." Hyuuga sighed, "I guess you're right."
Riko now looks at the picture and smiled. It is a girl with long wavy hair that kisses the ground. Her hair as dark as burned charcoal, her skin white as snow, her lips red as blood, her eyes black as night but there's a spark that signifies her innocence. She wears a white dress covered by a crimson cape.

It must be Kuroko's sister and just like he said, they are nothing alike. Kuroko looks impassive with cute round eyes while she looks defiant as a red rose whose smile resembles a flower that woken on a spring morning. She turned the picture and read the message saying, NAKBIN.