Chapter 65

While Nakbin is having her shower, Taiga started preparing some ingredients to have his mind occupied.

When Nakbin walked out of his room, he started blushing furiously again. She wears his oversized shirt, exposing her pale shoulders and pearly white legs.
"What are you wearing?!"
"Your shirt."
"B-but!"
"I wanted to wear the pants but they were too big."
Kagami frowned. "That's the smallest one that I have."

Nakbin went to his side causing him to flinch a little.
"I'm sorry about a while ago, I didn't mean to startle you."
"Uh...it's fine. Just forget it." Kagami feels his cheeks heat up again. It is him who should forget.
"I'm just really scared of mirrors."
Kagami snapped out of his stupor and began asking her questions curiously. At least it will get his mind away from the incident earlier.
Nakbin told him same thing she told Akashi and Makoto. Unlike them who think that her fear is ridiculous and childish, Kagami thinks that it's actually funny and cute, and it's amazing how she stays so beautiful without even looking at the mirror.

"So what are you doing?"
"Uh, I'm preparing for this afternoon's snacks. Everyone decided to have a merry gathering."
"Can I help?"
How could he say no to those pretty eyes? "Sure."

Nakbin started slicing the meat. Kagami noticed how she does it like a pro. Her movements are swift and gentle as if she is playing a piano. Nakbin caught his eyes and smiled at him, causing him to blush for the fourth time of the day.

After making the tonkatsu and sushi, they already placed them ready on the table, along with the sauces.
Kagami loves his life right now. He enjoys having private moments with Nakbin. He can imagine having her as his wife. They will definitely have a happy life together. He snapped out of his thoughts when an image of menacing Akashi with his rusty scissors and Hanamiya with his evil eyebrows came to his mind. He paled instantly at the thought of then haunting him, then frowned to himself. He almost forgot about those two. Kagami already counted them as one of his rivals then he remembered Himuro's words back at the gym.
If you will not make a move sooner, she will be taken away.

"Eto... Nakbin?"
"Hmm?"
"Why do you call Akashi and Hanamiya by nicknames?"
"They simply asked me to." Nakbin replied as she is busy setting up some plates on the table.
Kagami scratched the back of his head as he started blushing again. "C-can you call me with one too?"
"Huh?" Nakbin paused from her work then looked at him confusingly.
"A-ano...I didn't mean it like that! I mean I just thought Taiga-sama is too formal and you can just call me Taiga instead."
Nakbin laughed softly. "Alright then, Taiga. So what do we do next?"
Kagami failed to answer right away but blushed furiously instead. Being called by just Taiga by Nakbin sounds strange, causing him to have butterflies in his stomach.