Chapter 84

"You-you love me?" Nakbin stuttered.
Akashi smiled softly at her while caressing her face. "It's been a while since I figured it out myself. And you are right."
"Huh?"
"I'm not always absolute as I knew I was. I cannot always predict the future as I was not able to see myself falling in love with you."
Overwhelming emotions came over Nakbin. Akashi's confession is completely different from fairy tales she used to read as a child.
"I did not mean to rush you. I shall wait until you are ready and I will respect your decision no matter what."
Akashi's voice suddenly turned husky as he pulled her closer to him. "But I will fight for your heart and win it like I always do, my empress..."
Suddenly colourful fireworks erupted into the sky. Nakbin sighed softly at the beautiful sight. All this confession thing are new to her but how come she feels safe around him?
Akashi smiled as he inhaled her sweet scent. He would never trade this moment for another.

Akashi brought Nakbin home just like he promised and encountered the not-so-amused Kuroko, Tetsuya.
"I'm so sorry for taking your sister away, Tetsuya."
Kuroko remained impassive without any reply, but if you will look into it he surely was glaring daggers at him.
Yoon rushed outside the door, breaking the silence between the two.
"Seijuro teme!"
Akashi successfully dodged Yoon's majestic frying pan which irritates the latter more.
"Yoon! Stop it!" Nakbin ran between the two.
"Get away Nakbin! I am not done with that Majestic Lobster!"
"Yoon." Tetsuya approached the three.
"Tetsuya. I truly apologize-"
"Aniue, we're really sorry. I only made a promise with Sei although I did not expect things to get so sudden, please forgive us."
Tetsuya gave out an audible sigh, fighting the urge to rub his temples.
"I must be tired imoto chan, you may go back to your room."
Nakbin hesitantly walked away with Yoon, sparing Akashi a worried glance which the latter responded with an assuring smile. Kuroko stared at his sister's retreating form and faced his former captain.
"I have no intention of giving up my sister, Akashi-kun."
Akashi remained neutral. "Of course. But I have no intention on giving up my feelings for her either."
Kuroko's eyes widened a bit. Akashi smirked in return and walked away.
"Have a nice evening, Tetsuya."