Chapter 49

Nakbin is happily clinging on Makoto and Tetsuya's arms as they saunter out the gymnasium. She's wearing her off the shoulder floral dress, revealing her pale shoulders. Makoto is clearly annoyed by the fact that he lost to a girl. Yoon, Tyelko, Mayuzumi and Murasakibara followed them behind.

"Mayuzumi has been officially adopted." Kotaro commented.
"Atsushi too," Tatsuya added.
Kagami chuckled. "You know that guy will definitely tag along as long there's food."
"Don't be a hypocrite Taiga."
"Oi!"

"Did you see the look in Hanamiya's face?" Hara asked his teammates teasingly.
"Don't you let him hear you, he'll surely punish us when we get back." Furuhashi chided.
"Hmph! Capricorns rank last today," said Midorima who has been listening to their conversation. The bad boys gave him questioning look.

"Man that chick got pretty moves!" Aomine exclaimed after they left the gym.
"You bet, she doesn't even have any muscles." Nebuya added.
"She's good at archery as well!" Kise chirped enthusiastically.
"Archery? That's cool!" Takao commented.
"You should have seen her shoot at the carnival last time, Ki-chan." Momoi added.
"Right and we just earned 2000 yen because of that." Kagami's grin widened.
"Eh? 2000 yen?! I never heard carnivals give out prizes like that!" Takao exclaimed astonishingly.
"We just won it from a bet. She actually won the prized teddy bear but gave it to a little girl instead."
"Oh! Nak-chan is really a good girl, isn't she, Sei-chan?" Mibuchi gave Akashi a light nudge.
Hyuuga and Riko hit Kagami causing him to drop his knees on the floor.
"Bakagami!"
"You bastard! That's how she learned about betting! You've been teaching her!" Hyuuga exclaimed, vein throbbing in his temples.

Kuroko and the company arrived at the gym, carrying cases of vanilla shakes, enough for all teams.
"Teppei-sama! Look! Makoto-sama bought me five vanilla shakes of extra larger serving!" Nakbin beamed, carrying her vanilla shakes in her arms. Kiyoshi patted her head and smiled towards Hanamiya. "How kind of you Hanamiya!"
Hanamiya restrained himself from spluttering.
Yamazaki laughed aloud earning a scowl from his captain. "You surely bombarded Hanamiya's money with bazillion of milkshakes."
"Hmm! We should do this again next time, Makoto-sama!"
"There will be no next time!" Yoon yelled at her.
Makoto gritted his teeth. This girl. "Don't push your luck. I will win next time."
Nakbin shrugged and sipped her milkshake happily. Takao approached her, slinging his arm on her shoulders. "For a lithe girl like you, I didn't expect you to have this kind of appetite."
Nakbin stood up and pointed at herself proudly. "I can actually finish 30 cups of milkshakes in a day!"
"I can actually finish 35 imoto-chan. You'll never win against me."
Nakbin pouted at Kuroko. Takao laughed at the siblings.
"Is that all you really consume? No wonder you are skinny."
"I also eat boiled eggs." Kuroko deadpanned.
"And I also eat stuffed milkweed pods, caramelized rose petals and lavender soup." Nakbin enumerated enthusiastically, causing the rest of the group to choke on their drinks.
"You're eating flowers?" Yamazaki asked puzzlingly.
"I told you she's a herbivore." Yoon said as he is distributing some of the shakes.
"Nakchin, the caramelized rose petals, are they good?" Atsushi butted in.
"I will bring you some tomorrow if you want, Atsushi-sama."
"What about those truffles you have last night, have you ever tasted them?" Hara asked.
"I did, they're not meat anyway."
"You don't eat meat? How come you can cook those dishes so good last time?" Kobori asked.
Nakbin looked up to him. "Memory."
"Hah?"
"I used to eat meat when I was young and I stopped when I started hanging out with animals. I spice up my meat dishes by using my memory."
"What?"
"It's alright, besides there are animals willing to sacrifice themselves for human survival and I can't possibly deprive my friends and family from that, only because I don't want to eat meat."
Moriyama finally got his chance and lifted her hand. "Oi Moriyama! What are you doing!" The Kaijo captain yelled at his teammate.
"Oh! You will make a very good wife my dear princess! Why don't we just-"
Yoon hit him with a frying pan on the head. The ladies' man fell unconsciously on the floor.

Hanamiya's eyebrow twitched. He's feeling more irritated than ever. "We're leaving!" Hanamiya stomped towards outside the gym. The Kirisaki Daiichi players followed their captain. Hara sent Nakbin a flying kiss and Seto sent them a wave.
Nakbin put down her fifth cup of milkshake and ran after the group.
"Makoto-sama!" They heard her soft voice behind as they were stepping outside Seirin gates.
"What do you want?!" Hanamiya asked the girl angrily.
All of a sudden, Nakbin stepped on his foot hard, causing him to groan in pain.
"That's for putting me into trouble with my brother!"
His teammates snickered but abruptly covered their mouths.
"Why you lil!" Makoto was about to throttle the girl when she pulled him by the collar and gave him a peck on the cheek."
Makoto froze, his teammates gaped at them. Hara's gum popped on his face again.
Nakbin gave him a soft smile, tugging her hair behind her pointy ear.
"That's for everything else...I'll see you guys at the tournament!" She waved at them as she ran back towards the gym.
Hara broke the silence. "I don't know how you do it Hanamiya. Pretty girls keep clinging onto you."
"Yeah, it pisses me off a little bit." Yamazaki chided. Hanamiya glared at the two, cheeks still flushed.
"Are you blushing Makoto?" Seto asked, receiving another glare from him.
"That's out of character for you." Furuhashi commented. His teammates laughed at his misfortune.
"Makoto has a crush and he's blushing. How embarrassing..." Hara teased.
Makoto growled at them. "Fifty laps for all of you when we get back!"