Chapter 87

Kuroko allowed Nakbin to wander the streets of Tokyo on her own despite Yoon's nagging. As usual, she headed for a milkshake first when suddenly someone grabbed her from behind, covering her mouth. Someone put a blind fold on her eyes while several pairs of arms are holding her to keep her from squirming.
"It will be better if you keep quiet, Hime- sama." A familiar voice whispered on her ear.
"Hmm, your brother will not be amused if he hears about this."
"How did you-!"
"Sshhh! Be quiet. Our captain is waiting." A bored voice responded from behind.
"Captain?"
"Ah! We're here!"
One of her abductors carried her in bridal style and placed her on a mat. Nakbin pulled off her blindfold immediately but the strangers that took her  have already disappeared. Their voices sound familiar though. She looked around and finds herself in a beautiful garden she never seen before since her arrival in Japan. There are lots of flowers and cherry blossom trees everywhere. She walked around and found a pavilion. Inside, she spotted someone sitting and reading a book. She rushed towards that person and saw a familiar face.
"Mako-chan?"
Makoto looked up to her but didn't say anything.
"Mako-chan! Someone-"
Makoto pecked her lips before she can finish her sentence. Her lips parted in shock, her eyes wide, blood rushed to her face. Makoto smirked at her reaction.
"Don't say anything. Follow me."
He gently pulled Nakbin's hand and led her towards a willow tree. The tree is huge and seems to be very old. On its lower trunk, there are carved names of Hanamiya and his friends.
"It was Hara's idea 10 years ago."
He gave her a glance. She is still blushing.
"They didn't do anything to you, did they? Those bastards."
"They?" Nakbin gasped in realization. "They're the one who-"
Makoto made a loud snort. "Of course they did. I asked them to. You're too slow as usual."
Nakbin gave him a look.
Makoto sneered at her. "That's why maybe I'm attracted to you."
"You could have asked me to come like a normal person." Nakbin told him sternly.
"Oh, you look cute when you're mad, my evil queen..."
Nakbin frowned and turned away when Makoto pulled her towards him and embraced her tightly.
"Stay. Please." Saying nice words gives his ego a huge blow but he is willing to do anything for her.
"Mako-chan..." he relinquished his hold of her and looked straight to her eyes.
"I can't simply talk to you like the way you want, not with that red head tyrant or Seirin monkey guarding you like loyal dogs."
"It's not nice to call people na-!"
Makoto stole another kiss. "You're mine."
"Eh?" She started blushing again.
"I want you to be mine and I do not like to share."
"Mako-"
"Listen, Baka!"
"I-" Pink hue suddenly appeared on Makoto's pale cheeks.
"I love you." Makoto said softly.
"Makoto, I-"
"I shall wait for your answer, my evil queen."
Makoto knelt on one knee and planted a kiss on her hand. "Don't tell my teammates though." He added while giving her a stern look. Nakbin simply smiled softly in return. She doesn't know how to respond on him right now.
Setting aside Makoto's confession, Makoto offered her vanilla shakes much to the latter' delight. They talked about other things like books and their interests. Nakbin discovered that he plays the flute and is very well at it.
"Hmm...it's been a long time since he played the flute." Hara commented, the four of them are actually spying the two behind the bushes since Nakbin's arrival.
"Right. The last time I heard him play was on his grandmother's death bed. I even assumed that he threw that thing away." Furuhashi replied.
"Be quiet you two if you want us to come out alive." Seto hushed them down.

"We set up this place when we were young. It became our favorite meeting place since then." Makoto told her.
"Furuhashi tends to the flowers though."
"Hmm, I heard about his green thumb. It's ironic though. You usually discuss your evil schemes in this kind of place."
"Urusai!"
Nakbin laughed softly at his response. Makoto smiled but didn't show it.

Makoto walked her home as promised. He suddenly pulled her behind a building and trapped her between his arms. He gave her a long deep kiss.
Nakbin arrived home with her face deep red.