Chapter 90

Nakbin inwardly screamed as she kept on sipping harshly on her vanilla milkshake which happens to be the 5th. She remembered what happened between her and Aomine yesterday and immediately regretted that she told him everything, not that he can't be trusted, it's just that...
--------
"I changed my mind." Aomine told her seriously.
"What?"
"I've been keeping this for so long but I just decided to fight back for my feelings."
"Huh?"
"I know Tetsu would kill me but..."
"Daiki-sama?!" Aomine's face was an inch closer to hers.
"I like you."
"Eh?"
"I like you and I will protect you from anyone who would dare to steal you away from me..."
--------------

"Stop displacing your emotions on that cup." A voice told her in a flat tone.
Nakbin snapped out from her thoughts and looked up at the said person.
"Chihiro-sama!"
"May I?" He asked gesturing on the empty seat in front of her.
"Of course!"
He gently placed his orders on the table and stared at the crushed cups beside his tray.
Nakbin noticed him and apologized right away.
"Have you happened to have some arguments with your brother?"
Nakbin shook her head furiously indicating no. Mayuzumi hummed. He did not mean to pry after all.
"Where is Kuroko?"
"Oh! Aniue has to be at school today and Koganei sama insisted Yoon to come since they will be having a cooking contest."
"Aren't you going to join?" Mayuzumi eyed the girl intently.
"It's an all boys competition."
"And Kuroko allowed you to wander the city alone?"
"Huh? Uh...yeah."
Mayuzumi raised an eyebrow while sipping on his own shake.
"You don't make a good liar, Nakbin."
Nakbin blushed in embarrassment and started fidgeting. Mayuzumi sighed. He knows something is bothering her and it ticks him off how he feels bothered as well. He has nothing to do with anything at the first place. Truly this girl always involves people with her charms. Wait, did he say charms?
"Uh Chihiro-sama?"
"Hmm?"
"What are you doing here?"
"Am I not allowed here?"
"No! It's just-"
"I jest. You seemed so tense today which is very unusual for you."
She pursed her lips in silence. Mayuzumi put down his last cup of milkshake and pulled her hand gently.
"Come with me."
"But!"
"I will not ask anything about what's going on inside your head but whatever it is take that out of your mind. Your brother is a highly observant person. I'm sure you don't want him to notice."
Both phantoms disappeared as Mayuzumi left a tip on the table.