Chapter 38

"You have to make it up to us!"
"What are you five?!" Yamazaki asked her agitatedly.
"No, I'm 16."
Yoon pulled her away from the group all of a sudden.
"What do you think you are doing?!"
"I want to ask them a favor." Nakbin whispered back.
"Stupid! Do you think they will agree?"
"Well they look nice to me."
"Are you blind? They wanted to kill us a while ago!" Yoon retorted.
"Oi you two, what are you whispering there?!" Yamazaki approached them as both phantoms straightened themselves.

"You were so rude calling us stupid. So in return, you have to make it up to us. Take us to the fireworks." Nakbin demanded not even intimidated by the five guys towering her.
"In your dreams brat! Just go home already we don't need you here!" Makoto spat back.
Yoon pulled her as the five boys started walking away. Nakbin rushed back to them and tugged on Makoto's jacket.
"Aren't you listening to me?!"
"But I really want to see the fireworks." Nakbin stared at them pleadingly.
Yoon rushed to her side. "Wataru!"
"I have an idea! Why not take off your masks and we will take you to the fireworks?" Hara asked her playfully.
"What are you saying there, idiot?" Hanamiya glared at the lilac-haired boy.
"Aren't you interested with how they look like? They must be hiding something. They might be some people we happened to meet before."
Kentaro frowned, "I don't remember ever meeting someone so stupid."

The boys looked at the two with arrogant smirks.
"Why don't you take off your masks then?"
"But that will ruin our disguise!" Nakbin whined.
Kentaro grabbed her from behind.
"What do you think you are doing?!" Yoon yelled as Yamazaki and Furuhashi grabbed him as well.
Hanamiya pulled Nakbin's mask off while Hara pulled of Yoon's.

Their eyes widened.
"Well, well. Aren't you two pretty? Are you sure you're not a girl?" Hara whispered on Yoon's ear huskily causing the latter to shiver and jump.
"I just said that!"
Hanamiya looked at Nakbin arrogantly while the latter simply gave him a blank stare. He doesn't like the look in her eyes at all. She reminds him of someone he despises.
He tilted her chin up. "You are pretty good looking. Why don't you two come with us? We might have a use for you."
Nakbin gasped happily. "Are we going to see the fireworks now?"
"As if I will take you there!" Makoto threw her mask towards her.
"But you just said you will! Liar."
"The fuck you called me?"
"Uh, liar?"
Makoto made a grab of her as Nakbin winced in pain. "Let him go!" Yoon shouted but was stopped by Makoto's teammates.
"I am going to break you, right here, right now."
Nakbin fished out something from her pocket and placed it in his hand.
"There. Now please take us to the fireworks."
"Huh?! What do you think I am? A child?!"
"Don't you like it? It's chocolate." Makoto gaped. Hara ran towards her slinging an arm in her shoulder.
"Are there any more pretty boy?"
Nakbin smiled at the lilac boy and gave him a chocolate.
"Don't be so easy!" Yamazaki yelled at him.
"I don't think it's wrong. Chocolate's good. I'm in need for some sugar." Furuhashi joined the two and asked for a chocolate as well.
"Not you too!"
Nakbin approached Seto and gave him one.
"Oi you! Do you think we are as lowly as you if your life is made of choco- hmmf!" Nakbin shove a huge bar of chocolate into the orange head's mouth, earning chuckles from his companions. He glared at her but suddenly turned red when he saw her smile. "You must be very hungry. My brother tends to blabber too once he's famished."
"You're a total shit, kid. Fine. You'll come with us." Hanamiya finally gave in after taking a bite of the chocolate.
"Please don't call me that. I am not some kind of paper."
"What?"
"Please ignore Wataru for the sake of your sanity." Yoon butted in.