Chapter 1

Few weeks after the Winter cup, Seirin team goes back to practice. However, Kuroko seems to be anxious about something. His passes do not work as usual, often hitting Kagami on his face. And this is probably the eight time it happened.
"Oi Kuroko teme! The hell?!"
"Ah Kagami-kun I didn't see you there, sorry." Kagami grabbed a fistful of his hair. "What do you mean you did not see me?! You are supposed to pass the ball to me dumbass! You're making fun of me, aren't you?!"
"I'm sorry Kagami-kun, please let go of me. I'll shrink more," he replied deadpanned as ever. Kagami freed his hair. "Ouch." Kuroko stared back at him saying, "And I don't think so I still need to make fun of you, you already look comical in your own way." "Why you little-" "Kagami-kun!"
The coach suddenly interrupted. "Kuroko-kun, are you okay? You don't seem to be yourself today. Are you unwell? Would you like to take a break?" Riko asked worriedly. "
"I'm alright coach. Please resume the practice."
"Alright, my ass. You've been spacing out for I don't know how long and you keep on hitting Kagami on the face!" Hyuuga exclaimed.
"Ah I'm sorry again Kagami-kun I didn't notice. But please consider it a payback for spilling my milkshake yesterday."
"I'll kill you!" Kagami was about to pounce on him but was stopped by Mitobe and Koganei.
"Is there something bothering you? You can tell us anything. We are a family remember?" Kiyoshi joined in.
Kuroko gave one of his rarest smiles but he still looks worried about something. "Kuroko-kun?" Riko asked. Kuroko stared back at her then sighed, "Can I please talk to you coach? Alone?"
"Okay." Riko looked back at their teammates worriedly then followed Kuroko to the changing room. Their eyes followed their direction, all with overwrought look on their faces.
Meanwhile at Touou,
"Hah? What do you mean, you're not coming to school tomorrow?"
"I already told you Dai-chan, I have something more important to do!"
"But you can't absent yourself from school, who will lend me notes?! Ow woman!" Momoi hit Aomine with a textbook as he argued.
"Aomine-kun no Baka!"
"Who the hell are you calling Baka-" Momoi threatened to hit him again before he could finish his sentence.

"What's so important with tomorrow anyway?" He asked.
"It doesn't concern you Dai-chan so please refrain from asking. Besides unlike you, it won't be a problem for me even if I will miss a day in class."
Momoi hummed to herself as they walk their way back home. Aomine scowled at her suspiciously but didn't press the subject further. Knowing Satsuki, she rarely hides secrets from him.

A message she received 30 minutes ago:
From: Tetsu-kun
Are you free tomorrow? Would you like to go shopping with me?