Chapter 36

Both Ogiwara and Tyelko were invited to join the Seirin team for the basketball tournament to be held during the last week of festival.
And so Kuroko and Tyelko both left for practice and told the two that they will be coming home late but not before midnight.
Nakbin kissed her brother good bye. Kuroko failed to catch a glimpse of mischief in her eyes and the bothered look in Yoon's.

"Are you sure about this Nakbin? I value my life, you know?" Nakbin glanced at him then continued packing.
"It's going to be okay Yoon. We only need to come home before midnight. We survived like this before."
"This is different. Tetsuya isn't the only problem here. Tokyo is a city and a city is different from the forest we used to go."
Nakbin sighed. "I know Yoon. I'm a bit afraid as well but I really want to explore the city myself without restrictions. You are the only one I can count on."
"Fine. But if we get caught, you know the consequences."
"We won't." Nakbin chided with a smile.

Yoon's right eye twitched.
"Ne... You call this a disguise?!"
"Of course! No one will recognize us with this!"
"But we stand out too much!"
Both wear plain white tunics with black sash tied around their waists, and baggy pants at the bottom. They wear heavy fringe boots, with knives hidden on sides. They wear thick robes (light blue for Nakbin and mint green for Yoon) with furry trimmings. The robe is buttoned up, covering Nakbin's chest area.
Nakbin wears a two horned skull mask covering half of her face while Yoon wears a simple eye mask. Two bells now hang on his hair instead of feathers. Nakbin's hair is tied up in a high ponytail.
Nakbin has her bow and quiver of arrows strapped on her back while Yoon has his mighty frying pan. Yoon carries a satchel filled with food, water, and some ointment and herbal remedies. They both carry two metal fans that can be used as a shield, with them.
"Why do we need to wear these stupid masks?!"
"It's okay. We'll just tell people that we are wearing costumes for the festival."
"As if they will believe us! We look so weird!"
Nakbin laughed. "I doubt that will happen though. People will not notice us no matter what we do."
"Then why do we have weapons with us?!"
"To protect ourselves of course! From scoundrels you say. You told me it's dangerous out there."
Yoon felt his vein constantly throbbing. "I really have a bad feeling about this."
Nakbin pulled his hand. "Come on Yoon, stop the mumbling. Let's hurry before it's too late."