Chapter 72

"Where are the phantoms?" Yamazaki asked.
"They escaped my eyes again!" Takao exclaimed.
"Mine as well!" Izuki added.
"Here they come!" Kotaro pointed at the five who are now freshly dressed in casual clothes. All have milkshakes at hand except for Nakbin who has two. She is brimming with happiness while Yoon keeps frowning. Must be the bet they were talking about earlier.

"Where have you guys been?" Takao asked. Kuroko stared at him as if he was a total idiot. "To get changed Takao-kun."
"Eh? Right..."
Everyone sweatdropped at his short reply.

"Nakbinchii!!!" Kise ran towards the girl. Tetsuya immediately pulled his sister closer to him, causing Kise to fall face flat in the floor.
"Hidoi-ssu!"
"Nakbin!!!" Momoi tackled the poor girl, pressing their chests together. The boys blushed at sight. Some looked away immediately.
"Please release me Satsuki-sama. I can't breathe."
"Oops! Sorry! You were great back there, Nakbin!"
"Thank you."
"Congratulations Kuroko-san. I hereby announce that we girls, will join the tournament!" Masako declared.
"Seriously?" Takao snickered.
"Hmm, I therefore accept the challenge. Alright boys! Select your group and we will be coaching you as well!" Kagetora announced.

"Come ladies. We have days to practice and will be be discussing more of this at the hot springs tonight."
"Ooohh...hot springs! Sounds great to me!" Alex exclaimed excitedly.
"Hot springs?" Nakbin inquired.
"Yes. Have you ever been to one before?" Tamara asked.
"Well yes, sort of..."
"Sort of?"
"Well you know Iceland is famous for its lagoon and hot springs. I used to go to some but only with my maids and Yoon around. I never been to one similar here in Japan where different people may gather together. I feel a bit anxious."
"Don't worry Nak-chan. We will be with you."
"Really?"
"I will make some arrangement with a friend I know so only us will occupy the female section, thus we can discuss things freely." Masako told them.

Nakbin lit up and ran to her brother.
"Aniue, can I come with Satsuki-sama and the rest at the hot springs tonight?"
Kuroko looked back at her pleading eyes then gave a long sigh.
"Promise you won't get into any trouble?"
"Uhm, I promise?"
"Nakbin." Kuroko sternly said, giving her a cold stare.
"Okay! I promise. No fights, no bets, just hang-out with my new friends and enjoy a nice bath and we will sing lalalala-!"
"Stop it Nakbin! That is just so weird!" Yoon scolded her.
"But we used to do that together. We are still even doing that!"
The boys gaped at them shamelessly.
"Aniue, please?"
Kuroko sighed again. "Okay."
Nakbin jumped in glee and kissed her brother at the cheek. "I love you Aniue."
Kuroko smiled back. "I love you too."
Nakbin ran back to her girlfriends and they continued chatting.
"You're so lucky Tetsuya. You get to be kissed by her everyday!" Tsugawa exclaimed, a spark of jealousy evident in his tone.
"She is my sister Tsugawa-san." And who gave you the permission to call me by my first name?
"Oi Yoon, about earlier..."
"What about it Overcooked Dough?!"
"Stop calling me that! Anyway, well were you and Nakbin having a bath together?"
Yoon frowned at Aomine's sudden inquiry.
"What if we do?"
"You've seen Nakbinchii naked before?"
It is now Tetsuya's turn to scowl. How dare are they talk about my sister like that?
He parted his lips in shock when he noticed Kagami blushing so hard. The red head turned away immediately when he caught his shadow staring at him suspiciously.
"Yoonchii! How could you!"
Yoon hit the model with his frying pan on the face.
"How could I what?! Nakbin and I have been together since babies. It is only normal that we take bath and dress up together."
"Normal? How can that be normal? How could you even resist-"
Fwing! Pang!
A frying pan flew straight on the face of one Haizaki Shougo. Nijimura smiled a bit. At least he doesn't need to hit him anymore.
"Do not even finish that sentence of yours!" Yoon yelled agitatedly.

"Yosh boys! Do you know what this means?"
Everyone turned at Seirin's captain.
"What? We should spy on them, don't you think? We can't let those girls win against us."
"It can't be helped. I will arrange for a reservation as well." Akashi announced.
"Akashi-kun?"
"Don't worry Tetsuya. We will make sure the girls will be safe." Akashi whispered to him.
"We will come as well. We need to discuss new tactics as well. And also..." Kagetora pulled out and readied his gun. "I will never let anyone peep on my Riko..."
"He has a gun?!"
"Why does he have a gun?!"
The boys sans Akashi and the phantoms, shivered in fear.