Chapter 81

The game ended up with a tie, thanks to Alex's tremendous skills and girls' team play. Masako finds it a success since they did not show any of their trump cards yet.

Yoon, who is currently fuming in anger, ran towards Nakbin and flicked her nose.
"Ow!"
"What on earth was that?!"
"Uhm..." Nakbin fidgeted nervously when she met her brother's unamused eyes.
"It was our idea." Tamara interrupted. They already expected that they will react like this.
"That's right. Please don't be angry Tetsu-kun." Momoi pleaded as she clings to his arm.

"Oi Masako! That was a very dirty trick and you even involved Riko-tan to this!" Kagetora complained.
Masako raised an eyebrow. "I don't see anything wrong with it. They are just being girls. It's not my fault that your boys have no self-restraint." She glanced at Takao who is still recovering.
"What?"
Masako ignored the older male and walked away.

"Forgive me, Aniue."
Kuroko took a deep breath then patted her head gently. Nakbin hugged him and kissed his cheek.
"Well I never thought you will do that. It may be effective but do not think it will still work during the next game." Imayoshi sneered.
"Hmm? Well maybe it won't." Tamara approached the Touou captain and put her arms around his neck. "What do you think lover boy?"
Imayoshi stiffened his usual slits are now wide open.
"Tamara."
Tamara lets go of Imayoshi when she heard her brother's stern voice.

"Did you even know what you just did?" Yoon asked Nakbin in a scolding manner.
"Uhm, not really but Tamara-sama said that I have to improve my seduction skills."
Taisuke glared at his sister. Tamara clucked her tongue like a proud mom.

Haizaki sneered at Nakbin.
"Well, I don't see any problem with it. I actually like girls that are erotic-"
Hanamiya hit Haizaki in the face using the back of his hand. The latter fell down with a massive nosebleed.
Hanamiya placed slings his arm on her shoulder and smirked arrogantly.
"I know I've been teaching you into your dark side. I never thought you would go into this extent. I can say, I'm flattered."
"I, as well, was surprised. Although I have to warn you, I'm not that easy to fool." Akashi's voice sent shivers to her spine as the boy planted a kiss on her hand. Hanamiya snarled at the emperor's bold move.
Taiga stepped in front of them holding something behind him. He is visibly blushing when she met his eyes.
"Your face is so red, Taiga. Are you alright?"
The ever courageous Kagami Taiga, challenger of the Generation of Miracles, started stuttering.
"Say your words straight, Bakagami!"
"Shut up Ahomine! I- I..."
Kagami blushed harder then he bowed at her, holding up a cup of deluxe vanilla shake that Maji has made special for the day, jumbo size.
"Th-that's for a good game. Please accept it!"
Nakbin lit up and snatched the cup from his hands. She immediately took a sip and brimmed in happiness. She kissed Kagami on the cheek, stunning the rest of the players. Hanamiya and Akashi clenched their fists.

Nakbin joined the other girls back at the dressing room. Several pairs of eyes followed as she continued sipping her vanilla milkshake. The three rivals are now having another staring contest. Aomine slapped Kagami on the back.
"I knew you have a crush on her Baka!"

Kagami- 1
Akashi- 0
Hanamiya- o