Chapter 101

"You'll never defeat me, Shadow Prince!"
"Give it up Tomoe-kun. Nakbin do not harbor feelings for you. This is all pointless."
"She has no choice but to marry me!"
"We are all given with choices."
An intense battle followed right after Kuroko and his company broke in. Loud yells can be heard, swords clashing. It's a good thing no one brought guns otherwise instant deaths will be numerous.
Tomoe angrily lunged forward. Kagami and Aomine shouted in anger and horror while fighting against Tomoe's guards.
"Kuroko!"
"Tetsu!"
Mayuzumi's eyes widened when he saw someone leaping into mid-air. Tyelko recognized the person immediately.
"My lady."
Nakbin shot several arrows against Tomoe to prevent her brother being killed. Tomoe successfully blocked each with his own blade. Nakbin took a sword from one of the fallen guards and clashed against the ashen-haired phantom, separating themselves from the group. The fight halted as everyone watch the duel between the Phantom Queen and self-proclaimed Shadow Prince. The two found themselves at the edge of the roof.
"Nakbin!" Kuroko yelled in horror. Meanwhile, Yoon and the rest arrived, they too were shocked.
"Stop this Tomoe!"
"No! You stop this! Should you have come with me, this will never happen!"
"Is this what you want? We just lost many!"
"You should take care of your people!"
"I do care of my people! But I also believe in freedom!"
"Freedom? We are invisible in this world. No one will appreciate and care for us but us."
"That's not what I learned from here. I see they have poisoned your mind as well."
Tomoe stopped, looking bewildered.
"This is not the Tomoe I remember. You're the one who told me, how beautiful is the outside world and how long you dreamt for it."
Tomoe's lips curved downwards as he had a little flashback.

"Nakbin, I just met new people yesterday! They did not notice me at first but they were really nice. Look! They even gave me this!"

Nakbin showed him a small sculpted owl figurine that Tomoe gave him years ago.
"I always take this with me in believing that I can fulfill the dreams that you once shared with me."
"You promised to marry me."
Nakbin smiled slightly. "We were children back then."
"I see you changed your heart."
"No, I did not. You will always be the childhood friend I will treasure. But we get to choose who to be with, right? You and I?"
Tomoe glanced at the group staring at them.
"I see you made up your mind."
"I can still come home whenever I want and I will."
Tomoe looked back at her, his eyes softening a bit. "I shall see you again, your majesty."
Nakbin smiled and gave him a kiss on cheek. Indignant yells were heard from below. Kuroko sighed in relief.

Days followed, Tomoe and his company  went back to Iceland, bringing Nakbin's message with him. It was truly fascinating how the epic battle was never heard.
The elders finally agreed to officially crown her as queen and accepted her request to grant every phantom his freedom to see the world.
Kuroko broke down in tears when Nakbin finally showed him their mother's letter. The teal head went to get his favorite book, The Silence of the Lambs that once belonged to their father and took out a picture of their parents. Nakbin felt so happy that she finally sees how their parents look like. Oh how they look so happy together.

Festival finally ends, and Nakbin gets to choose her school. She ended up choosing Seirin for she wanted to spend so much time with her brother. It was not so long until she became the most popular in school which pesters Kuroko to no end. Her suitors visit her every day, which makes Mayuzumi content and Mibuchi ecstatic. Mayuzumi gets to spend time with his new family whenever he accompanies Akashi to Tokyo and he spends his time with discussions with his ototo about novels. Mibuchi in the other hand, flirts with Tyelko nonstop and would even bake him vanilla treats which the latter likes very much.