Akashi Route

Saying that an Akashi wedding is grand must be an understatement. The entire Seirin and Rakuzan teams were there. Those from the rival teams were also invited even those from Meiko who once played against the Generation of Miracles. The entire phantom clan is also there. It is funny though how visitors would fail to notice them at first. Kuroko isn't there yet but Yoon and Tyelko are. Mibuchi volunteered, more like requested Akashi to be the wedding planner with Kise and Momoi tagging along. The place is adorned with cherry blossoms and white and red roses. It is an extravagant setting that suits a very romantic occasion. Reo-nee did it again. The cake is a surprise according to Akashi which he requested to be made by Murasakibara who is now Japan's famous pastry chef.

"Neh, little prince! We should have this kind of wedding too!" Mibuchi chirped. Tyelko tilted his head in confusion.

"Reo-nee! Stop it already! You always do that to the boy and it has been years!" Kotaro whined.

Akashi arrived in white suit, looking handsome and elegant. He was greeted by his friends as he enters.

"Akashi. Your lucky item for the day. Both Saggitarius and Libras rank first today but you should always take precautions. By the way, Cancers rank second today, nanodayo." Midorima said in a composed manner as he pushed up his glasses and handed Akashi the said lucky item. Takao can be heard laughing at the background. Midorima may be one of the best doctors in Japan but he still believes in Oha-Asa.

"Eh?" Akashi and the rest stared at the 'lucky item'.

"Hahahahahaha! Seriously Shin-chan? A condom?"

"Nani?!" Midorima freaked out and snatched the condom right away from Akashi.

"That's not yours! This...this is Saggitarius's lucky item for the day." Midorima handed Akashi a red blindfold, his cheeks red from embarrassment.

"Hah? That doesn't look right either."

"Shut up Takao!"

Akashi chuckled. "Good thing it is. I won't be needing a condom tonight after all."

Akashi's bluntness caused his friends to blush deep red.

"What about that condom?It is your lucky item for the day, is it not?"

Midorima blushed. "What are you saying Akashi?!"

"I watched Oha-Asa this morning. There's no point denying it. I'm always right."

Takao laughed harder and gave Midorima a loud smack on the back. "I never knew you are such a horny guy, Shin-chan!"

"Shut up!" Midorima composed himself again. "Anyway, congratulations, Akashi."

"My thanks, Shintarou."

Despite his regal composure, Akashi is nervous himself. This day will be their first time together as husband and wife. Who would have thought Akashi, Seijuro will live a life of fairy tale?

After agonizing hours, the bride finally arrives. Akashi took a deep breath as the huge door opened revealing his soon to be wife. Nakbin looks extremely beautiful with her white gown adorned with white petals. The stylist wanted to let her hair down and designed it flower crown. It suits her natural beauty. Anyone would be so jealous of Akashi. He lives a perfect life and now he gets a perfect wife. Nakbin held her brother's arm as Tetsuya takes her to the altar and finally handed her to his former captain.

"Please take care of my sister, Akashi-kun."

"I promise, Tetsuya. I promise."

Right after the bride and groom shared a kiss, everyone applauded and congratulated them in glee.  It is now Nakbin's turn to toss her bouquet of flowers. She turned around and tossed her roses hitting a girl with lilac hair who happens to be passing by causing her to trip by accident. Mayuzumi saved her before she falls down, while catching the bouquet of flowers on the other hand. Everybody clapped their hands but were ignored by the two as gray eyes locked with light mauve ones. To cut long story short, Mayuzumi, Chihiro imprinted.

After the reception, the couple were rushed to the airport, arriving to a country Akashi never named. Akashi placed the blindfold that Shintarou gave him, on Nakbin until the newlyweds were taken to a private island Seijuro himself owns, even Nakbin was stunned. In the middle of the island, stood a beautiful large house.

Akashi gave his wife a tour and that is when he stopped holding himself back. He was obviously counting on the moments until he have her for himself. Nakbin eyes flickered as she take a look at the dim-lit bedroom, surrounded by rose petals.

"Like what you see, I prepared this room myself."

"I never knew you are such a creative guy, Seiju- ah!"

Akashi tossed her lightly on bed, pinning her underneath. "I can prove it to you, I can be creative in many things, love." Akashi whispered to her seductively as he kissed her deeply. Nakbin felt her blood rushed to her face.

"Now, I can have you all for myself."

"Seiju..."

"Are you scared? Don't be. You have to trust me on this."

They shared a passionate love until darkness engulfed them.

Nakbin's eyes fluttered open to the sound of waves. She feels fresh air coming in through the wind, smelling ocean crisp in the morning. She found Seijuro's arm wrapped tightly around her waist. His bare chest facing hers. Her face suddenly feels hot as she remembered the night they shared. It was slightly painful on her part but overall it was wonderful. She tries to get up slowly, trying her best not to wake her husband. Suddenly a strong grip pulled her down, she finds her self staring at heterochromatic eyes.

"Where do you think you are going?"

"Uhm, bathroom?"

"We will go there together after this." Seijuro kissed her deeply again.

"There's no need to be shy, I saw every inch of you. You are perfect."

"!" Nakbin's face is now crimson red.

Akashi kissed her again and towards her collarbone before whispering on her, "I love you."