Chapter 75

After the bath, Sakurai volunteered to get some drinks for the group. He met Nakbin who is wearing yukata along the way. He blushed hard as he remembered the talk the girls had in the bath not to mention her attempt to climb the wall earlier.
"Ryo-sama, fancy seeing you here. What are you up to?"
Sakurai inwardly panicked and started to stutter.
"Ano, sumimasen! Sumimasen!"
"What are you apologizing for?"
Sakurai peeked at her, his face flushed.
"Ano...sumimasen! I was only passing by to get some drinks. Sumimasen!"
"Let me help you then."
"But!"
Nakbin still helped him despite his protests. Sakurai doesn't stop on blushing. He feels more awkward as they walked together side by side. Nakbin noticed his discomfort. She tilted her head at him. Sakurai glanced sideways and abruptly turned his head away.
"You heard our conversation, didn't you?"
"Sumimasen! Sumimasen! I- I!"
Nakbin put a finger on his lips.
"Please forget about it. We did it on purpose."
"Eh?"
"It was Alex-sama's idea. We know you are planning to spy on us, so we came up of something that will brush you boys off. Forgive us?"
"That wasn't real?"
Nakbin laughed softly at his reaction. "No, sorry."
"You didn't forget your soap?"
"Oh, that part was true."
Sakurai stiffened and blushed again.
"Aniue isn't really angry, is he?"
"I-I don't think so..."
Nakbin sighed in relief. "That's good to hear."
Sakurai smiles at her slightly.
"We will be participating in the tournament. I will be taking the position of shooting guard."
Sakurai looked at her seriously. "I look forward to it. Be prepared to be defeated."
Nakbin was surprised at Sakurai's sudden change in personality.
"Challenge accepted."

Nakbin and Sakurai reached the room where boys are currently staying.
The boys blushed at the sight of the girl.
"Nakbin! What are you doing here?!" Yoon asked irritatingly.
"I came to help Ryo-sama. By the way, about earlier."
The boys stiffened as they began remembering.
"That was Alex-sama'a idea to brush you boys away. We already anticipated that you will be spying on us."
Kagami and Himuro twitched in annoyance. They are going to talk to Alex later.
"But I really forgot my soap. Sorry."
"This isn't laughing matter Nakbin! How could you forget it of all things?!"
"Well I was excited. It is my first time having a bath with everyone."
"Stop saying such thing shamelessly!"

Nakbin stopped arguing with him and looked at the door.
"What is it Nakbin?"
"Screams."
"What?"
Nakbin looked back at him worriedly.
"I hear screams coming from afar."
"I don't hear anything Nak-chan." Mibuchi said.
Nakbin gasped as the screams grew louder. "Satsuki-sama! Tamara-sama! Riko-sama!"
Nakbin ran outside. Tetsuya, Yoon and Tyelko followed her immediately. The group was startled but followed nonetheless.
When they arrived they saw men trying to harass the five females. Masako regretted not taking her sword with her.
Nakbin pulled out her bow and arrows from her yukata.
"How did she put it inside her yukata? Takao asked.
An arrow whizzed past the man's ear, droplets of blood rolled down from his earlobe.
"Aahh! Who did- oh aren't you pretty as well?"
Nakbin's eyes look fiery as she pulled out another arrow.
"Feisty! I like that!"
The man tried to attack her when Hanamiya, Akashi and Kagami blocked his way. Hanamiya smirked sadistically. Akashi's other eye suddenly turned yellow and Kagami looks like ready to kill.
The man looked at the three in fear. When he turned around he faced Mayuzumi and Tetsuya who flings a sweatband in his eyes causing him to scream in pain.
The other two men tried to run away when the Kirisaki players, Aomine and Haizaki blocked their way. The latter licked his thumb again like a predator catching his prey. The other one bumped onto Murasakibara, his body landed on the floor. Soon they were surrounded by all guys, who are cracking their knuckles and smiled at them evilly. Mibuchi and Yoon pulled the girls out.
There are actually five of those men and Takao noticed one escaping.
"Hey you!"
Takao stopped on his tracks when an arrow flew past him and pinned the man's shirt against the lamppost. Takao looked back from where the arrow came from. His eyes widened when he saw Nakbin's expression. Her eyes look different. They are fiery and scary, he himself finds it hard to look away.
"Make one move and I'll kill you."
The man remained still, the others shivered at her words. Her voice is cold and enchanting yet deadly.
Hanamiya chuckled evilly. "What do you want us to do, my evil queen?"
Nakbin looked at him smug as she played with her hair. "Nothing much. Just maybe a broken rib or two, and bruised cheeks, then punch them until they pass out."
"Heh."
"Let's go girls, why don't we let our men enjoy a little feast." Nakbin told them sarcastically. Even Mibuchi shivered in her words. She is totally different this time. Mibuchi and Yoon accompanied the girls back into the dressing room as they heard painful screams from afar.