Chapter 67

The Reader's Club finally have their cosplay with enough people to portray the characters. The selection of characters was done by picking up by draw lots. No one is allowed to reveal their character until the very day.
Mayuzumi looks so handsome with his kingly costume.
"Oohhh! Mayuzumi! What character do you play?" Nebuya asked Rakuzan's phantom sixth man.
"I am Prince Charming's father."
"Eh? Prince Charming? The one who kissed Snow White?" Kotaro asked enthusiastically.
Mayuzumi nodded back. "So lucky! Nebuya and I got to play the Knights only."
"I don't really care as long as I can show all my muscles!"
"Who will play as your son?" Kotaro asked. Mayuzumi feels like he didn't need to answer for he has been there with them the whole time.
"I will."
Kotaro and Nebuya jumped in fright and ended up hugging each other. Mayuzumi laughed softly, too bad he didn't have a camera with him.
In front of them is Tyelko who will be playing the Prince Charming. He looks so regal and composed yet so young and handsome. Girls suddenly screamed from the background.
"Is that guy going to play Prince Charming? He's so cute!"
"I know right? It's my first time seeing him too!"
"His eyes are so dreamy..."

"Wow. You are starting to get the attention, Tyelko." Kotaro's face suddenly turned serious. "Although I'm not really happy with you scaring us like that."
Tyelko tilted his head in confusion. Nebuya sighed deeply. "I don't think the kid will understand it Hayama."
"Maybe you're right. By the way, do you know who is going to be your Snow White?" Tyelko shook his head in reply. "Is it Nakbin-chan? She resembles her the most!" Tyelko shrugged back. The two sweatdropped. Among the phantoms, Tyelko is the most quiet one.
Suddenly they heard Mibuchi's voice coming from afar. They shouted in surprise when they saw him wearing a Snow White costume. She ran towards Tyelko and gave him a crushing hug. Tyelko remained apathetic despite the fact that Reo is cutting off his oxygen supply.
"Reo-nee!"
Nebuya and Hayama tried to pull him away from the poor teal head.
"What are you doing?" Mibuchi batted his teammates away.
"Don't just hug the boy, Reo!"
"What's wrong? He is supposed to be my Prince Charming and he is supposed to kiss me!"
"This is a cosplay Reo-nee not a stage play!" Hayama argued.
"But-!"
Yoon suddenly appeared beside them causing them to shout.
"I understand you are entranced by Tyelko's handsomeness but please refrain from abusing him, Reo-nee."
The uncrowned kings didn't even bother to reply but looked at the boy from head to foot instead. Yoon twitched in annoyance. He is getting humiliated again and two times in a row already. He regretted joining this club already.
Yoon is wearing a cute blue dress. He wears a long wig that has the same color as his hair. He resembles Alice in Wonderland, or even better.
"Wow! You look so cute, Yoon!" Hayama said, grabbing him by the arms.
"Teme! Don't touch me!"
Moriyama arrived and spotted the group.
"Oh my princess! It's you!"
Yoon pushed his face away disgustingly. "Stay away from me you mongrel!"
"But I am supposed to be your mad hatter and that makes you my-"
"I'm not your princess!"

Aomine arrived in a huntsman costume  with Momoi with a pink gown that resembles Princess Aurora's. Kise arrived in a samurai costume, causing his fangirls to squeal when they spotted him. He sent them some flying kisses, causing most of them to faint. The rest of the Kaijo followed, also dressed as samurais since they were chosen to portray the 44 ronins.

Midorima arrived in a caterpillar costume with Takao as the rabbit. Takao keeps on laughing at Midorima's ridiculous outfit while the latter keeps on yelling at him to shut up.
"Shin-chan! You look really funny!"
"Hmph! At least Oha-asa said cancers will have twice the luck if they will wear a colorful costume."
"Excuses. Excuses."
"Takao!"
Miyaji looks so angry since he gets to play as Humpty Dumpty but no one dared to mock or laugh at him or else a pineapple will be sent flying again. Otsuubo and Kimura are playing the twins in Alice in Wonderland.

The rest of the Touou's team arrived. Aomine rolled down on laughter when he saw his teammates and their costumes.
"Shut up Ahomine! I swear to God!" Wakamatsu yelled.
Aomine doubled in laughter. "Sorry, I can't really stop it! You guys just look ridiculous!"
"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! It's the best that we have!" Sakurai kept bowing down, irritating Wakamatsu more.
Sakurai, Wakamatsu and Susa are wearing fairy costumes just like the fairies in Sleeping Beauty. Susa has a faint blush in his cheeks but is too embarrassed to say anything.
Imayoshi who is wearing a maleficent costume, glowed darkly at their ace with the same smile plastered on his face.
"You sound so happy, Aomine..."
Aomine shut himself up and gulped nervously.

The group of Yosen arrived with Liu Wei as Gretel and Murasakibara as Hansel. Fukui is the Wizard of Oz and Himuro is Cinderella's fairy godmother who doesn't mind at all. Their captain Okamura is crying in crocodile tears as he is wearing a candy house costume.
"Why do I have to be a house?!"
"Thy shall hide their hideous face." Wei told him causing him to cry more.
"Captain, can I eat your costume?" Murasakibara asked with a drool on his face.
"No!!!" Okamura ran as the giant purple head chased him.

"Oh Hyuuga! You look so cute! So, Peter Pan, huh? Where are your lost boys?" Kiyoshi asked with a goofy smile. Hyuuga groaned in irritation. He doesn't like this idea at all. Heck he doesn't even remember agreeing to this.
"Ah Peter Pan!" Izuki was about to say another horrible joke but was hit by Hyuuga. Izuki plays the Cheshire Cat.
"Don't you just laugh at me, moron! You look more ridiculous with your outfit!"
"Eh? You don't like it?"
"Of course not!"
Kiyoshi is wearing a goldilocks costume, with long golden wig and tiny ringlets. The freshmen trio who are dresses as the three bears tried their best not to laugh at Ironheart. The other three Seirin players arrived.
Mitobe is wearing the mother goose costume while Koganei is Pinocchio.
Tsuchida is wearing an ancient Japanese warrior metal armour that makes Hyuuga really jealous.
"Eh ano, did anyone see coach?" Koganei asked. The rest tried to look around and look for Riko but sees no sign of her. All of a sudden they heard an evil laugh coming from behind.
Behind them is Riko, wearing an evil queen costume carrying a basket full of poisoned apples. Real poisoned apples. The boys ran for their lives.