Chapter 9

A knock was heard on Nakbin's door. "My lady?"
Nakbin yawned as she walked towards the door. The young butler named Tyelko was greeted by Nakbin's ridiculous bed hair.
"Ah Tyelko, ohayo gozaimasu. May I help you?" She asked with a smile.
Tyelko blushed on sight, probably trying not to laugh.
"Breakfast's ready, Nakbin-sama." He finally spoke then hurriedly left.
Suddenly a pillow hit her face hard as she fell on the floor.
"Ouch!"
"Comb your hair before you greet someone good morning!" Yoon yelled. "Oh Yoon! Good morning! How are you?"
"Shut up! I said comb your hair!"
"Okay, alright I'm doing it. Geez, you sound like Baba sometimes," Nakbin complained.
Yoon growled as he finally calmed down. Being somebody else's shadow is never easy, especially if that someone is like her, - childish, airhead, too dense, Yoon can go on forever. He feels so irritated early in the morning and it has been like that for years.
"Oi Nakbin, hurry up. Tetsuya already left the house for school."
"What? But I was planning to talk to him in the morning," she complained.
"Well if you did not oversleep, you could have talked to him, idiot... And what are you doing?! Your dresser is over there!" He pointed while Nakbin is trying to comb her hair, her back facing the mirror."
"You know, I hate mirrors." A tick formed in Yoon's forehead. He sighed as he walked towards her and helped her with her hair.
"You are troublesome, you know that?" "But Yoon is always there to get me out of trouble, right?" Yoon blushed heavily.
It is a good thing she cannot see his face, Nakbin will never stop teasing him about it. He might lose his pride and all.
"Idiot! Stop saying embarrassing things!"
Nakbin chuckled. "You're so cute, Yoon."
"I said shut up!" He indignantly yelled back with his cheeks flushed deep red.

"There." Yoon finally satisfied with his work, stepped out her room.
"By the way Nakbin, we will take a tour around Tokyo-"
"Really?!" Nakbin cut him off excitedly. "As I was saying, we will take a tour around Tokyo so we can choose our school, then perhaps we can visit your aniue afterwards."
"Oh! Hurry up Yoon! Let's be off early!"
"You're the one who should hurry!" Yoon yelled back.