Chapter 52

Kuroko is marking Mayuzumi. Kagami is marking Reo, which surprised the latter. Kiyoshi is against Nebuya and Yoon against Akashi.
"So we met again face to face, Majestic Lobster," Yoon mocked.
Akashi gave him an icy glare but didn't say anything.

"So you want to go on one-on-one against me, Nak-chan?" Kotaro asked teasingly, showing his snuggle tooth at the side.
Nakbin simply stands still, tilting her head, giving him an innocent look. The people at the bleachers watch the match between Raiju and the phantom princess, with full curiosity.
Hayama didn't like her inaction and started dribbling.
"Just like I told you, I won't lose even if it's you!"
"Lightning dribble?!" Izuki exclaimed from the benches.
Kotaro intended to run past her with his signature dribble. Nakbin remained still in her position. Suddenly a pale hand swiftly grabbed the ball from Kotaro's hands without him noticing right away.
Reo gasped when she jumped high, the ball in her hands.
"A three?!"
The ball flew in projectile motion and fell past the net. Seirin earned their first three points for the third quarter. Seirin benchwarmers gave her loud cheer and shocked stares from players of the opponent team and onlookers on bleachers. Hyuuga and Riko both gave her a proud look.

"A three?! Shin-chan, looks like you have a rival!" Takao happily exclaimed.
"Hmph!" Midorima pushed his eyeglasses and crossed his arms, careful not to show his own surprise.

"Looks like I found myself a rival! And it's my princess!" Moriyama dramatically exclaimed receiving a loud smack on the head from his captain.

"She can shoot?!" Aomine jumped from his seat.
"You saw how she shoots arrows Dai-chan."
"But that was completely different!"
Momoi looked at Nakbin seriously.
"In her case, it wasn't."
"Huh?"
The Touou players, including their coach looked looked at Momoi curiously.
"Sumimasen, what do you mean by that Momoi-san?" Sakurai asked their pink haired manager.
"Did you see how she held the ball in her hands? She's holding the ball as if she's going to shoot an arrow."
"That said, it's understandable. But how about the way she jumps? It's too high." Susa asked Momoi in a disbelieving tone.
"Nak-chan used to hop on trees back in Iceland."
"I'm impressed she can apply those in basketball." Imayoshi commented.
"Nakbin was raised away from this world. Despite being sheltered, she's stubborn enough to try new things and find her limitations. She applies everything she knows in all aspects without any hesitation."
Aomine snorted. "Yeah right. She's as stubborn as Tetsu."

"Himuro, you know that girl? Did she pick her school already?" Masako, Yosen's coach asked the shooting guard.
"Yes, she's Kuroko's sister and Taiga told me she did not make any decisions yet."
"Convince her as much as possible. I want that girl in my team." The coach said, hiding a smile. The members of the Yosen team gave their coach a surprised look. Okamura cried out some tears of joy while Murasakibara remained quiet, munching his chips.
"I don't mind having Red Riding Hood with us. At least she can cook for me."
"I think we will have difficulty recruiting her Coach."
"Is it because of her brother?"
"No, not just him." Tatsuya smiled to himself, sparing his brother a glance.

"Aniue, my first basket!"
Nakbin happily exclaimed. Kuroko gave his sister a slight smile.

Akashi remained still with his usual poker face, not liking the situation at all. He feels irritated and annoyed by Kuroko's sister. Despite her fair and innocent facade, she is really challenging him on the spot. He feels being mocked by her smile. It gives him overwhelming emotions that he cannot decipher, making him more irritated than usual.

Nebuya got the ball from rebound and passed it to Akashi. The red-haired captain performed an ankle break dribble, causing Yoon to collapse on the ground. Suddenly he heard a soft voice coming from behind.
"Unforgivable Seijuro-sama, that's my shadow."
His eyes widened when Nakbin's hand reached out for the ball, forcing him to grasp the ball and pass it to Reo who scored a three point shot.

Akashi's left eye suddenly turned yellow giving her a threatening glare.
Nakbin cupped his face and looked at his eyes up close.
"The color of your eyes changed."
Kuroko and Kagami were both shocked when they heard her say that.
"They're beautiful." Nakbin said with a smile.
The other Akashi was taken aback by the girl in front of him. His heart started beating fast and he doesn't like that feeling at all. He felt like being fooled by the girl and angrily swatted her hands away.
"Don't touch me!"
"Nakbin!" Yoon ran and stepped up between them.
Kagami and Kuroko jolted from their positions and rushed towards the two.
"Oi Akashi!"
Kuroko wrapped his arms around his sister protectively, giving Akashi a serious look. Kagami was behind them glaring at the captain.
His teammates were at shock too. Akashi may be extreme at all cases but he was never harsh to any girl.
"Sei-chan?"

"I'm so sorry Seijuro-sama," Nakbin curtsied and looked at him apologetically.
Akashi felt slightly guilty and angry at the same time. He pursed his lips and turned his back. His mismatched eyes hidden beneath his bangs.
"Let's proceed with the game."
"Akashi..." Kotaro eyed his captain worriedly.