Chapter 7

Momoi brought Kuroko in her favorite shop.
"Oh so that's her name. Nakbin. It rolls so well in the tongue. You said she loves dancing, right Tetsu-kun?"
"Yes."
"Then you must buy her a pair of these. You said you know her size right?"
Momoi handed her a pair of shoes of apricot color with decorated with daisy flower on top. "Knowing from how you describe her, she'll definitely love those."
"Thank you so much Momoi-san. Would you like me to buy you anything? As a thank you gift. I know you missed your class just to accompany me today," Kuroko gently told her.
Momoi blushed feeling slightly embarrassed. "No need to buy me anything Tetsu-kun! Just let me meet your imoto soon."
"Are you sure?"
"Hai, but Tetsu-kun?"
"Hmm?"
"How did you know I skipped classes today?"
"We both know classes ends before the festival which is actually two days from now. Besides if you don't have classes to day, I'm sure Aomine-kun will tag along."
"Ah, that's right. Ne, Tetsu-kun?" "Hai?"
"Do you think your sister will like me?" "No." He replied bluntly. Momoi felt shocked and downcasted at the same time.
"She will love Momoi-san especially since she's the one who picked these shoes for her," Kuroko replied with a smile.
Momoi' heartbeat suddenly turned louder as she blushed heavily with that comment.
"Let's go and buy milkshakes then I'll walk to home. We both have classes tomorrow."
"Hai!"
As they reached Momoi's gate, Kuroko gave her small box.
"What's this Tetsu-kun?" Momoi asked looking puzzled.
"I cannot let Momoi-san go home without a gift."
"But Tetsu-kun this is unnecessary!"
"I insist."
"Uhm, okay. Thank you Tetsu-kun."
"I have to go Momoi-san."
"Stay out of harm's way!" Momoi chirped and waved at him. She opened the box and saw a cute butterfly hair clip made of swarovski with a note saying, Momoi-san will look prettier with this. Thank you for today.
It's a good thing she is already inside the house when she fainted.