Chapter 30

Kuroko and his company stopped by a bookstore after lunch.
Aomine went to the magazine corner to look for his favorite Mai-chan. Furihata and Kuroko are on the literary section looking for some fiction books, with Momoi tagging along.
Both Yoon and Nakbin went to the Hobbies section.
Alex caught Kagami staring at the two. "So she's from Iceland, huh?"
"Wha-! Don't sneak on me like that!"
Alex tilted her head, looking at him with an amused smile.
"What?"
"You like her, don't you?"
"What are you talking about?! I never said it!"
"But you don't deny it." Alex said playfully while poking him on his sides.
"!" Kagami blushed and turned away.
"I don't know where you're heading, but I never said anything like that."
"Hmm? Well I like her. She's nice and pretty and elegant. I approve her for you."
"You are not my mother and I just told you it is not like that!"
"Why don't you talk to her then?"
"Wha-! Oi! Wait! Alex!" Alex pushed her causing him to bump into Nakbin.
"Oh!"
"Ah! Sorry! I didn't mean-"
Taiga glared at Alex. "Oops! My bad... I'll leave you to alone..."
"It's okay Taiga-sama." Nakbin smiled at him then looked back at two books in her hands, looking troubled.
"Having trouble picking?" Kagami finally calmed himself but his cheeks are still tinted pink.
"Yes. I don't know which one to choose."
Kagami arched his eyebrows as he peeked into the books she's holding.
"You cook?"
"Oh yes! Is it so surprising?"
Kagami scratched the back of his head. "Well I never thought you could, I mean you're like a princess, you know? With butlers and maids?"
Nakbin laughed softly at his response, as she tried to look for more books.
"Sorry."
"You don't need to apologize, I get that a lot. But you know, there are other things that I can also do."
"Oh?"
"Mm! I play the cello and dance a lot. I can also do pottery, knits, fishing, hunting, gardening, cooking, baking, and climbing trees." "Wow..."
Nakbin giggled playfully. "You know what? I also use misdirection in climbing and hopping trees." She whispered. "Oh?" "Yes! And I always get funny reactions to whoever I will sneak upon." Kagami visibly paled at that thought. "Please don't do that to me."
"Well, I can't really promise..." She grinned at him mischievously.

"So, have you made up your mind?" Kagami asked turning Nakbin's attention back to the books.
"I still have a problem choosing."
"Why don't you just buy them both? I'm sure Kuroko will buy them all for you."
"You think?"
"Well he spoils you too much."
"That's a great idea! Thank you!"
Kagami gave her a faint smile and looked around.
"Where is that bastard anyway?"
Suddenly there was a loud whoosh beside him. He looked down in horror, finding Nakbin's books scattered on the floor.
"Nakbin!"