Chapter 56

"Why did you even agree to this, Tetsuya?!"
"It is Akashi-kun's request, Yoon."
"So? She is going to be with that wolf! Are you okay with that?"
"I don't think Akashi-kun will harm her in any way."
Yoon scowled at the retreating limousine that went to fetch Nakbin.

Nakbin arrived at Akashi residence at Tokyo. As expected, the mansion is big, built with several rooms and adorned with an elegant French design.
She was asked to stay at the living room as the maids and butlers attend to her needs. She felt like she's back at her home in Iceland.
A young girl walked up to her as a maid, probably the child's mother, was pouring her cup some tea.
"You are so beautiful Miss!" The child chirped but was hushed by her mother.
"Forgive her Ma'am, this is my daughter Sayuri. She came here to visit me."
Nakbin laughed softly. "It's alright, Madame. It is nice to meet you, Sayuri-sama. My name is Nakbin."
"Did you hear that, mother? She just called me Sayuri-sama!"
The maid smiled at her hyperactive child but gave Nakbin an awkward and puzzled look. They are only allowed to use that honorific to their masters. Nakbin understood her expression.
"Back home, we address everyone that way and so I'm used to it," she told the maid as she took a sip from her cup of tea. The middle aged woman, smiled in understanding.
"When is Sei coming, dear Sir?" Nakbin asked the butler, standing on her side.
"The young master will arrive any moment, Ma'am."
"That's rude making his guest wait for so long," Nakbin muttered to herself.
"Why don't we do something to past the time, Sayuri-sama?"
The girl beamed and rushed to get her toys. She pulled out her dolls and tea set. And so they started playing a tea party. Nakbin teaches her a few things like holding a teacup properly.

Nakbin pulled out a long red wig from Sayuri's bag and grinned widely. She put on the wig and started imitating Akashi. Sayuri laughs at her antics while her mother and the butler smiled at them softly. They remember Akashi's mother doing the same thing. She's lovely and full of life. Despite being raised in a rich family, she respects everyone and views them as her equals.

Nakbin stood up regally. "You shall all bow down to me, for I am Akashi Seijuro, the absolute, prince of all madness!"
She froze up instantly when she heard someone cleared his throat. Sayuri, her mother and the butler, remained in their positions, unmoving.
Nakbin pulled down the wig slowly, looking sheepish. "He's right behind me, isn't he?"
The three nodded back.
"He's not holding anything sharp?"
Sayuri shook her head no.
"You seem to be enjoying yourself so much, aren't you Nakbin?" Akashi asked menacingly. Nakbin slowly turned around and laughed nervously at his cold stare.

"So this is the lady you are telling me about, Seijuro."
A tall man with dark brown hair and stern look descends from the stairs and stood in front of Nakbin. All attention were to him, the maid and the butler bowed down, together with Sayuri. Akashi remained impassive as he looked at his father.
"I am Akashi, Seijuo. I am pleased to have finally met one of my son's acquaintances."
Nakbin curtsied back at him. "It is an honor meeting you Seijuo-sama. I am Kuroko, Astrid Nakbin, daughter of the Silk Palace."
Seijuro arched an eyebrow upon hearing this. Sayuri asked her mother if Nakbin is a princess but was told to be quiet. Akashi's father was impressed by her manners.
"But please allow me to say, you have a very scary face. You should smile more often, Seijuo-sama."
Akashi parted his lips in shock, the other three share the same horrified look and gaped at her. Akashi's father looked down at the girl, eyes widening in surprise then a memory stick him.

A young Seijuo was sitting in a garden, a book on his hand. He has a very stern look in his face that even butterflies don't come near him.
A girl with vibrant red hair approached him, disturbing his moment of peace.
You have a very serious look in your face Seijuo, you will scare people off. You should smile often.

Akashi's father gave out an amused laugh, earning surprised looks even from his own son.
"I think I need a constant reminding Lady Nakbin."
"But you're not that old Seijuo-sama."
Seijuo turned at his son, a genuine smile that Seijuro didn't see in years, visible in his face. It makes him a little jealous.
"Look after your guest son, be sure to attend to her needs."
"I'm not a servant of that spoiled brat." Seijuro sternly replied.
"That's right Seijuo-sama, besides I'm my own self." Nakbin argued.
Seijuo gave out another mirthful laugh and planted a kiss on her hand.
"I'm afraid I shall cut our meeting short, young lady. I have a business meeting to attend."
"Am I allowed to use the kitchen?"
"Of course, young lady."
"Will you be home by dinner then?"
Everyone were taken aback by her questions.
"I was hoping you would be. I was planning to make something for dinner...to prove who is the spoiled brat here." Nakbin sent Seijuro a glare.
"I will try my best Lady Nakbin and I am hoping to taste your cooking and hear more from you this evening."
"I will not disappoint you." Nakbin smiled and curtsied back.