Chapter 96

"Aomine-kun."
"Aniue!"
"Te-Tetsu! I can explain!"
Kuroko readied his ignite pass kai. Aomine stood still. He did not actually have the intention to dodge or move away. Even if his shadow will kill him, he will stood for his love. What else made you think he ran that far for?
"Aniue please don't!"
Aomine readied himself for the incoming pain. Kuroko charged against him but then suddenly, he stopped.
The phantoms stood silent. Mayuzumi feels like choking for air.
"Tetsu..."
Kuroko gave the tanned male a murderous glare before he pulled his sister with him and walk away.
"Tetsu! Wait!"
Yoon and Tyelko stopped him.
"Don't you dare, ganguro!" Yoon glared. The latter simply gave him a blank stare but if you will assess him carefully, he looks furious as well. Aomine looked back at them, ignoring Yoon's remark. This is not the time for argument. He pushed them lightly and ran towards Kuroko.
"Oi!"
With his speed he was able to catch up with them and blocked the their way.
"Tetsu, please listen."
Kuroko looked back at him furiously.
"Aniue..."
Kuroko looked back at his sister angrily causing the girl to gasp in fright.
"We're going home."
"Tetsu!" Aomine was stopped by Mayuzumi.
"Let them be."
Aomine shrugged Mayuzumi's hand off his shoulder.
"Don't stop me! You don't know anything!"
"Actually I do. I know everything." Mayuzumi deadpanned but there is some seriousness in his tone.
Aomine looked back at him surprisingly then narrowed his eyes at him, "You're the one who told him, didn't you?"
"He has the right to know."
Aomine grabbed him by his collar. "You!"
Mayuzumi remained calm despite being manhandled by Touou's ace.
"If you care for her, you will stand up for it. You know what I mean."
Aomine pursed his lips as he finally let's go of Mayuzumi. The gray head followed the phantoms whom he already considered as his family.
Aomine watched helplessly as the five of them disappeared from his sight. He unconsciously touched the lips of his as he remembered what happened moments ago. Mayuzumi's words kept on echoing in his head. If you care for her, you will stand up for it.

Meanwhile at Kuroko residence,
"Aniue! Please let me explain!"
Kuroko pushed her on the sofa lightly.
"How could you hide this from me?!" Kuroko asked her furiously. Nakbin stuttered, her lips trembling in fear.
"I-I don't know what to tell you or how!" Her voice started to get hoarse, as she starts crying.
"You would rather tell Mayuzumi-san instead of me?!"
Nakbin glanced at Mayuzumi giving the latter a slight guilt. Maybe he interfered too much?
"I'm so sorry Aniue! I just don't want you to be upset."
"Upset? No Nakbin, I'm angry!"
"I know! I'm sorry! I know you value your friends so much and I don't want you breaking your friendship with them because of me. I care for them too for some reason and I am so scared and confused." Nakbin cried even more. "I shouldn't have come here."
Kuroko's eyes widened in shock as he heard those words. It's not what he meant and he can't imagine living a life without his sister again. Yoon sighed as he went to her side, to comfort her at least. Kuroko was about to speak when they heard another voice.
"That's why you should come home with me, Nakbin-sama."