Chapter 60

The trio received a round of applause. They bowed at the audience then disappeared right at the center stage earning several gasps of surprise and disappointment from the crowd, especially from the girls.
"Where are they?!"
"I was hoping to receive a kiss from Bento-san..."
"Ichigo-sama, don't leave me!"

"Wow..." Kise whispered.
"You said it." Aomine agreed.
Kotaro, Takao and Ogiwara are laughing at Yoon's misfortune.
"Yoon really looks like a girl," Kotaro said.
"He is cute though," Takao chided.
"Knowing Yoon, he will definitely kill them." Ogiwara added.

Kagami grabbed Hanamiya by the collar. Hanamiya's teammates were taken aback but remained still as their captain motioned them to. Furihata and Fukuda tried to stop Kagami from creating a chaos but to no avail.
"Teme! What have you been teaching her?!"
Hanamiya, looking smug, didn't reply. Akashi stared at him murderously.

Chihiro arrived wearing normal plain clothes instead of his elegant yukata.
"What's going on?" He asked, interrupting the scene and causing the others to jump in fright.
"Chi-chan!"
"Mayuzumi!"
"What's going on?" He asked again. Kagami lets go of Hanamiya. "This bastard has been teaching Nakbin stupid things."
Hanamiya gave his arrogant smirk, irritating Kagami more. Chihiro glanced at Hanamiya blankly and looked back at Kagami and his captain.
"I don't see anything wrong with that. Nakbin portrayed the antagonist well."
"That's not the problem here!" Kagami argued.
"Chihiro." Akashi said coldly. Mayuzumi finds himself staring at his heterochromatic eyes but didn't show any sign of fear. What's wrong of Nakbin acting as the bad guy?
"Why did you agree with this?" Akashi sternly asked.
"If you are talking about Hanamiya-san teaching Nakbin, I actually didn't have any idea but still I don't see anything wrong with that. Nakbin played well because of him." Mayuzumi looked at Hanamiya and bowed down, shocking everybody. "Thank you."
Hanamiya arched his eyebrows at the said phantom.
"Why are you even thanking him?!" Kagami asked angrily.
"He helped us made this activity turn into success in some way and besides Nakbin really wanted to portray the evil prince so I agreed to let her switch roles with Yoon." Chihiro deadpanned, making Kagami grit his teeth.
"It is really hard to say no to that pretty girl, isn't it Chi-chan?" Mibuchi asked his teammate teasingly.
"It's not that. She actually offered to give me a set of freshly grilled kusaya for today's lunch."
His teammates and the rest looked at him dumbfounded.
"WHAT?"
"Why is it you shadows are easily bribed with food?!" Hyuuga asked irritatingly.
"It's not just any food. It is my favourite dish." Mayuzumi bluntly said, receiving disbelieving looks from the others.

Makoto ignored them and was about to leave when Nakbin appeared and rushed to hug him causing both of them to fall on the ground. Indignant screams came from the group and gave Hanamiya a disapproving look mixed with anger and jealousy.
Nakbin looked up at Makoto, brimming with happiness.
"Thank you so much Mako-chan!"
"Mako-chan?!" The boys asked disbelievingly.
"Since when do you call him by that, Nakbin?!" Hyuuga asked in a scolding tone. The girl looked at him innocently and tilted her head.
"I actually asked Mako-chan to teach me how to act like a villain since he is an aggressive tsundere and has that some kind of aura-"
"I'm not a tsundere!"
"He kindly agreed with me provided that I will grant him a request if he wins a game."
Kagami and Hyuuga cracked their knuckles, and Akashi was readying his scissors when Yoon appeared beside Nabin surprising everyone again.
"Yoon!"
Yoon ignored the stares he's receiving from others and helped Nakbin up.
"And you are actually an idiot for suggesting bets. You know you never win in shogi, not even against me."
Nakbin pouted back.

Hanamiya looked at the boys as he stood up and smirked as if he is planning something.
"Well, I'm actually impressed by your presentation. I didn't expect you to learn so fast. I can say, I'm flattered."
Nakbin smiled back at him. Makoto smirked arrogantly.
It's payback time.
He bent down and planted a kiss on her cheek, causing her to blush heavily all of a sudden. "I'll see you again my evil queen..."
He anticipated what's going to happen next and angry yells followed as Hanamiya and his teammates ran for their lives. Akashi's scissor caught up with his jacket causing it to rip a little.

Tetsuya and Tyelko already arrived when Nakbin finally recovered from her stupor. They explained to him what happened causing the phantom's aura to change darkly. Nakbin told everyone what actually happened between her and Makoto, and received a karate chop from Hyuuga, a scolding from Riko and another punishment and deduction of milkshakes from her brother. Mayuzumi watched the scene in amusement as he enjoys his freshly grilled kusaya.