Chapter 15

Jc' P.O.V

**The Next Day**

I wake up to the sound of my phone ringing. I answer it. "Hello?"

"Justin"

"Oh hey Kenzie"

"I.. I'm sorry but I don't think this long distance is gonna work out"

"......... Ok"

"Sorry"

"Mhm, bye" I hang up. It'll save me my breath. A song comes on the radio, their is literally nothing else to do so I just listen to it.

"Written in these walls are the stories that I can't explain, I leave my heart open but it stays here empty for days" I shrug.

"She told me in the morning she don't feel the same about us in her bones" Ouch, I can relate. "It seems to me when I die these words will be written on my stone" This is One Direction, isn't it? I can relate to it though. That's... Sad.

"And I'll be gone gone tonight, the ground beneath my feet is open wide. The way that I've been holding on too tight with nothing in between" I sigh, this. Is. Depressing, yet shocking that I can relate that much to it.

"The story of my life I take her home, I drive all night to keep her warm and time is frozen. The story of my life I give her hope I spend her love until she's broke inside, the story of my life" I immediately turn off the radio, any more of that and I'll have an emotional break down.

The part where it says. "She told me in the morning she don't feel the same about us in her bones" Got to me, she told me in the morning that she doesn't think we'll work out. Ironic. That's One Direction, Kenzie loves them, very ironic.

Kenzie's P.O.V

"Can I call him back now!?" I beg, it was a dare. Me and my dorm room buddies were playing truth or dare and I was dared to say that. They nod, I hurriedly rush to the phone. "Your call has been forwarded" I gulp as my stomach sinks. I call again, same thing. I call once more.

"Yes McKenzie?"

"I was kidding, it was a dare"

"It was a dare. It was a dare. It was a dare dating you, Connor thought I couldn't date you because of Kian but I did"

"So you never really... Loved me?"

"Of course I did. But I'm just saying how dares can get out of control, think about what you do first. Gotta go" He hangs up. He probably hates me now. We get into fights almost everyday, actually everyday. I really don't think this is gonna work out, but if I tell him again he might think its a joke because of what I just did. This relationship turned out for the worse, its been that way since we started dating. One day I might come between him and the boys. I thought we'd be a good couple but I was definitely. I love him a lot but he doesn't love me back, for all I know he could be lying and it was all just a bet.

I hate to think like that but what if it is.........