Chapter 97

Jc' P.O.V.

I finally turn my phone back on. I was feeling a bit better. A missed call from the doctor. I call back.

"You called?"

"Great news Mr. Castillo."

"I doubt. The only great news to me is that Kenzie is alive."

"That's what it is."

"... Seriously? How?"

"The monitor went flat then minutes later it started beeping again, we tried calling you but none of them went through."

"Oh yeah. I turned my phone off. Well can I go see her?"

"Definitely."

***

"Mommy mommy mommy!" Kasey and Jake say, hopping on the bed. "Be careful you two. She's still a little tired."

"We missed you Mommy!" They say I'm sync. "I missed you too." She misses them on the nose. "Can you come home now mommy!?"

"5 more days. Be very good for Daddy and I'll come back with a surprise." They nod and give her one last hug. "Aren't you two supposed to be in school?"

"The principal let them out until you come back." I inform her. "That's good."

"I think it's time for us to go." I sigh. "Bye Justin. Bye Kasey and Jake." We all give get a kiss then leave.

(Sorry if short. Sorry for any mistakes. COMMENT/VOTE. Kenzie's back, yay! You really thought I was gonna make her die in the story right now? Silly Billy. Anyway, love ya bye!)