Chapter 100

JC' P.O.V.

I overreacted. I was just angry. I have to apologize. She was crying. "Kenzie. I'm sorry. I overreacted."

"You think? You said all those rude, hurtful things that you know weren't true. That wasn't your anger issues either. You meant them. So you know what?" She takes the ring off. "This really didn't mean anything." She throws it at me. "Kenzie!" She storms off upstairs. Clothes come tumbling down the stairs... My clothes. "Get out!"

"McKenzie-" She cuts me off. "Out!"

***

Kenzie's P.O.V

"Daddy's gone!?" Jake shouts, Kasey didn't want to leave Kian. "He can't be gone! That's the only reason I came back!" He stomps off. I go after him. "Jake. Daddy is gone because-" He cuts me off. "I don't care! He called me bud, he made me laugh hard, he made me feel better when my tummy hurt. Whenever you were at work he did those things. Now Nash is gonna have to do those things but he'll never fill Daddy's place."

"Your a Daddy's boy. I get it but Daddy is-" He cuts me off. "Your ring is gone... Did you and Dad... Divorce?" I stay silent. "I can't believe this! Leave me alone to die!" I leave the room.

This is horrible. Divorcing takes quite some time and for us not knowing what we're doing it's gonna take longer. This is horrible.

I sit down on something, guessing a stool of some short. I can't tell because in that moment my eyes start to water and I put my head into my hands and begin to sob.

I cry and I cry and I cry. It's more of a cry for help really. My chest feels heavy and my eyes are starting to droop. My heart begins to feel like it's on fire, the burning sensation overwhelming my chest. It feels like every ounce of oxygen in my body is slowly exiting my body, my throat begins to feel like it's going to close up. I try to reach for my phone but my head feels light, hitting the side of the counter leaving a big gash on the side if my head.

This is it. I can only thing about Kenzie in this moment, every memory,every kiss, everything. It all comes rushing back to me like I lost every memory I had.

I wish I didn't love her and I didn't have to bring her all this pain.

Well I guess you can say I was no better then just a brothers best friend.

THE END

(Thank you so much for reading please vote and comment because I read everyone's comments and it makes me really happy. I'm reuploading and editing BBF 2. Again, thank you and you can always message me about the publishing of BBF 2 & )3