Chapter 98

Kenzie's P.O.V.

**5 Days Later**

I unlock the door, holding cupcakes as the kids surprise, in one hand. I set them on the table. I whistle. Justin sleepily comes down in pajama pants and a bare chest. "Your back K-" He yawns and rubs his eyes. He just shuts up and gives me a hug. "Mommy!" Kasey and Jake say, rubbing their eyes in their pajamas. "Cupcakes!" They run to them.

~~~

Justin smashes a cupcake in my face. Landed on my lips and nose. "Hey Justin." He turns to face me. I stand on my tippy toes and wrap my arms around his neck planting a huge kiss on his cheek. He tickles me to get me off.

"Hey Kasey." She turns. Jake smashes a cupcake in her face. She rubs it on her pajamas. "Give me a hug Jake!" I laugh as Justin feeds a cupcake to me. I bite down in it. I chew it, but before I could say anything he kisses me. "You had some icing on your lips... Your welcome."

"Now it's on yours dummy." He squints his eyes at me. "Why are you so mean to me?" He fake cries. "Faker." Jake says with a mouthful of cupcake. "Faker isn't a word." Justin sticks his tongue out. "Yes it is." Jake, Kasey, and I say in sync. "Yeah just team up against Dad. That's fine."

"Daddy! I want my cup!" He goes to the fridge and pulls out a 1D cup with a top and a straw in the top hole. "Thank you Daddy." He gives her a thumbs up.. Thumbs up. "Justin can we talk."

"Yeah. You two stay here and play, we'll be right back." They nod. "No arguing!" They say in sync. We head to our bedroom. "You quit O2L. Your whole YouTube career. Why?"

"I'm 29 years old now, I have two troublesome kids, 2 dogs, and a wife. I need to take care of my family instead of being busy with editing." I lick my bottom lip, as well as bite it. "YouTube was a career. You got money from that. That's how you paid for stuff, how you supported us."

"You have job that pays great and so do I so it's fine. The money, we're covered." What? "You have a job?"

"Those times I left and didn't come back for a while. It was work." I tilt my head. "What's your job?"

"Boxer and boxing trainer."

"Justin. You can get seriously hurt from boxing. You can't-" He cuts me off. "The kids said no arguing."

"We're not. I don't want you boxing."

"Now we are arguing. Look, I understand that your scared for my sake but I'll make a deal with you." I sigh and nod. "If I get hurt badly from boxing, I'll quit. Deal?" I nod, and put out my hand. "Nobody does that anymore." He laughs and I join.

"I love you." He tickles me a bit. "I love you too. I would say more but it's no use you'll just argue with me about it." He chuckles. "Correct."

(Sorry if short. Sorry for any mistakes. COMMENT/VOTE. Since there is only.. 2 more chapters of this story (Not the series) There is gonna be bunch of drama. Sorta. Blame my brain because the first thing I think of, I write down. So blame my mind if something you don't like happens. Anyways, love ya, bye!)