Chapter 34

(Click the video on the side while reading the words that are in bold and italics)

Kenzie's P.O.V.

"Do you remember what he said? I do, he told you, he'd never ever hurt you. Oh, here we go again. Another break-up, make-up. When you're gonna wake up? I'm gon' be the one to call him out. Look how many times he let you down. When's gonna learn to be a real man. How to be the one to say you're beautiful. One more word, he never said at all. I'm just sayin' you need to go. Forget that boy, forget that boy. I know a bad boy ain't good enough for you. You're holding back tears in your eyes. Bad boy wanna fight but I never see him fighting for you. He'll never realize what he's got. Until it's gone and he'll lose you forever. Girl you'll be alright, forget that boy. Girl don't you know you set the tone? I'll make you stop that, fight back. He won't get away with that. Look who's ringing up your phone. You wanna call back, leave that. Ain't nobody got time for that. It's funny how the tables turned. When he's the one who's left at home.You'll find your own real man and go. Forget that boy, forget that boy. You know a bad boy ain't good enough for you. You're holding back tears in your eyes. Bad boy wanna fight but I never see him fighting for you. He'll never realize what he's got. Until it's gone and he'll lose you forever. Girl you'll be alright, forget that boy. See what you're worth girl. Look what you've got. He knows you're out of his league. If he likes it or not. I know what you're worth girl. You know what you got. We know you're out of his league. If he likes it or not (likes it or not). Forget that boy, forget that boy. You know a bad boy ain't good enough for you. You're holding back tears in your eyes. Bad boy wanna fight but I never see him fighting for you. He'll never realize what he's got. Until it's gone and he'll lose you forever. Girl you'll be alright, forget that boy. I know what you're worth girl. You know what you got. We know you're out of his league. If he likes it or not. Girl you'll be alright, forget that boy, haah."

I sigh, this song couldn't be more true. "He told you, he'd never ever hurt you." The song says, yeah. He did. But that was a lie. "Another break-up, make-up." Self explanatory. "Your holding back tears in your eyes." Correct. Also self explanatory. "Bad boy wanna fight but I never see him fighting for you." Half true. "He'll never realize what he's got until he's gone." Self explanatory. Enough of that.

My wrist is still red. It still hurts, it's stinging. I never would've thought he would've hurt me physically. I thought he was a good guy, the guy I fell in love with. I know how people say "If you can fall out of love then you never really were in love." But I was! I was in love with him, until he showed.. His true colors.

I don't want hurtful Justin in my life. I want loving Justin in my life. What if we did have a kid? What if our kid saw everything that happened last night? I don't want that happening in the future. If there is a future between me and Justin. I still think there's hope, I'm still calling him Justin. I know to you it doesn't seem like a big deal but I don't try to say Justin. It just comes out like that, only when we're happy and playful. Other times when I feel like I hate it I'll start to call him Justin. No! Jc. I'll start to call him Jc. I can't even say that because I love him too much.

Thing is, I don't wanna go back to hurtful Justin. I wanna go back to loving Justin. I gave him the ring back because I don't feel like I need it. I don't need it if he's just going to hurt me, physically or emotionally. I remember one day I was watching Dr. Phil with my grandparents and there was the woman. She was in a wheel chair. Turns out her ex-husband was abusive. She didn't wanna leave him, she couldn't. So she kept getting abused, second after second, minute after minute, hour after hour, day after day, week after week, month after month, year after year. Until one day, he pulled a gun to her head. She wrestled with him, the trigger set off and shot him. He's dead.

If he didn't die, she would've been dead. If he didn't die, she could've kept getting abused. It would've got worse. I don't know about Justin anymore, I don't know what he's capable of anymore. That first fight with Parker at the carnival. I didn't care that much, it was a trigger. Then the fight with Parker a couple days ago, I did care. It scared me way too much, he came home with a busted lip and bloody knuckles. Now he's gripping my wrists, slamming my brother into walls. I don't know what he's capable of and I don't want to.

I never would've thought we would've been one of those guys to hurt the person they love. I can tell he loves me, yes, but his actions don't show it sometimes. He doesn't scare me, he just worries me. I'm pretty sure what he did was a mistake, he would never mean to hurt a female. But part of him scares me. That part is the darkness. I don't know where it is coming or came from but I want it gone. If I ever go back to him I want it clear he would never hurt me again.

I hate this. I want to just squeeze his cheeks, hug him, cuddle, but after last night.. I don't wanna go back to him. What if it's more serious than just a grip on my wrist like.. A push, a slap, a punch, a kick. I don't want that! I take being not scared of him back, I am scared of him. I'm scared of the.. Dangerous him. I don't want that Justin. Nobody does. Not his mom, his dad, his sisters, his brother. Nobody. I'm pretty sure they don't even know about this whole thing.

Right now I don't even know what I feel. Some of me is saying, I'll make it, I'll be Ok. But the other is saying, I feel like I'm gonna die, I hate everything. I'm not sure about anything anymore. Yes this is hard on me but it's way harder on Justin. What would his fans think of him if they find out? What would his family and friends think of him if they find out? What will Georgia think of him if she finds out? I can answer that. She'd be devastated, scared, heartbroken. Justin is like the world to her, they have the best bond ever, if she finds out that'll all be ruined.

I'm gonna break down any moment now. I just wanna scream and cry, I can't deal with all this. I would scream but Ryan is sleeping. I always go to Ryan when no one else is there. I didn't tell Ryan the truth.

I told him I got a rub burn and Justin and I were having a bit of trouble so I'm staying with him until this all blows over. I hate everything right now. I hate that I have to lie to Ryan, I hate that the person I love can and will hurt me, I hate that I don't know what to do, I hate that I don't know if Justin's doing Ok or not.

(OOOOOOOOOK. SO CAN YOU. Ew. So can you guys please please please please (copy and pasting please) please please please please please please please please please please please please tell me if you like the music connections! I really like doing them but I'll only do them if you like it. I don't wanna do something you guys don't like. Just one person to tell me if they like it or not and I'll be fine. AT LEAST ONE! COME ON, I KNOW YOU GUYS CAN DO THAT! Anyway, sorry it's short. Love ya! Srry for any mistakes bleh.)