Chapter 85

Jc' P.O.V.

"Night princess." I kiss her nose. I leave her room and go to Jake's. "Night bud." I fist bump him and kiss him on the forehead. "Night Daddy." I smile and leave his room closing the door, heading to Kenzie.

I sit at the table and join her to eat. When I finish I put my stuff up and sit back at the table. I slide her my phone showing her in a bikini. "Who's that?" I put my hands together. "My twin...?"

"Nice try. Why the hell is this on Instagram? Plus it's on popular page." She stays silent. "Good choice to stay quiet. The kids told me that they don't like to see us argue. So I'm going to try not to. But explain this."

"I didn't put it on there. My photographer did." She lies. "Bullshit. It was posted from your account."

"My photographer has my password." She lies again. "Little. White. Lies. McKenzie, tell the damn truth!"

"Ok. I posted it. Just that one picture. I just wanted people to see."

"Your only mine to see exposed like that. Your mine in general. Don't do it again." She slides my phone back. "... Actually Justin." I slide it back. "Who's that?" She slides it back. It was a picture of me and.. Amber. "That's Amber."

"... This picture was taken... 3 days ago."

"She's an old friend. We're friends and that's all we'll ever be. Sound familiar Kenzie?" She huffs and throws my phone down. Leaving. Not to our bedroom. Outside.

I hurry after her. "Car! Kenzie stop there is a car-" The car screeches and...

(Huge cliffhanger. Sorry if short. Sorry for any mistakes. COMMENT/VOTE. Love ya, bye! P.S. Still need names for the sequel.)