Chapter 23

Jc' P.O.V

"Your kidding me right?" I half laugh. She shakes her head. "Your.. Your not kidding!?" I put my hands on my temples. "Very funny this is a prank isn't it?" I sit on the couch. "No Justin! I really am! Next week. Sometime Thursday, I don't know. Not sure."

"I mean this is great but what about your reputation?" I should really shut up and be happy for her but this is bad for her sake. And if it's bad for hers it's bad for mine. "Jc get over it. She's quitting college. At least she graduated high school." Kian tells. "I guess your right. I'm happy! I really am. That's wonderful! I thought you were gonna say you were pregnant or something at first."

"No Justin. I'm not pregnant.. Not yet at least." She winks. I turn to Kian to see his reaction. He just looks like a retarded seal, clapping. "Very funny." He rolls his eyes.

**Next Thursday. (A.K.A. Next Week.)**

Kenzie's P.O.V

"This weeks theme is happy week. Where one of the boys are supposed to surprise you to make you happy. I don't even know what they have planned and I am.. Very scared. By the way, if you didn't know-" I knock on Justin's door cutting him off. "Here they go. I'm not even gonna be happy about what they've planned, buncha crazies." The door opens and I'm immediately hugged and kissed. I break the kiss. "Let me at least get in the door!" He laughs.

***

I listen to Justin as he reads the YouTube comments aloud to me. Not the good, not the ball but all of it because he hasn't proof read them. "I don't ship Jenzie/Kc but you gotta admit that was cute and Jc is in love so.. Now I ship it!" I look at the comment and it really did say that. He reads another "Kenzie needs to be a YouTuber God dammit." Justin looks at me. "Mhmm. Got that right." He snaps his fingers. I roll my eyes. "GUYS. Like this up so Jc can see it!! We want Kenzie to come to Vidcon! Then maybe next year she could come... As a YouTuber."

"Justin. It's Youtube time." I turn on his camera. "Hello! Kenzie Lawley here. Yes, sister of the amazing Kian Lawley. Starting a youtube account since some people wanted me to. I'm just gonna say 5 facts about myself to get started. 1. Favorite color is teal and pink 2. I am not single, look at this idiot beside me 3. I have a twin brother 4. I love, just love, wedges 5. Me and my boyfriend have a baby husky named Kc, thanks to the Caylen Cloud's. That's it. Love ya, bye!" I turn off the camera.

"I'll edit that and it'll be great. You did well. Go feed Kc would you? I forgot, sorry." I nod. "Be right back." I grab the puppy bottle off his dresser and head to find her. I whistle. "Kc. Kc!" Where is she?! She's way too tiny she can easily get stepped on. "Kenzie!" I hear. Connor. I go up to where he was. "I found the little thing trapped in the corner, she may be able to see but she's having trouble making her way around things." I take Kc from his arms. "Thank you so much." I hold Kc baby styles and start to feed her.

It's 12:30 am now. Me and Kc are the only ones awake. I'm up on my laptop looking at my comments. "She's beautiful! Come to Vidcon please!" then "Ew. She should just get off of Youtube. She brags to much about her relationship, like who cares. No one cares that you have a puppy, that's a normal thing. So what."

Jc' P.O.V

I wake up to the sound of sniffles, crying, sobbing. I rub my eyes and turn to face a very bright light, the laptop screen. I close it to face crying Kenzie. I immediately sit up.

(Sorry it's short. But ya know! Comment? Vote? )