Chapter 18

Kian's P.O.V.

I bite my bottom lip. "Andrea you don't understand. He dated my sister just for a bet! I trusted him!" She sighs. "I don't know what to tell you then besides, he's probably regretting everything right now."

"He should be. I can't believe him, I thought he was a friend.. A friend I could trust."

Jc' P.O.V.

Broken. Torn. Hurt. Angry. In pain. A jerk. A careless boyfriend. The characteristics of me. I wanna just.. Disappear. I broke her heart, she's never gonna take me back. Kian is in the making of killing me! I've been horrible to her and I just wanna take it back. I wanna restart all that we ever had, make it better than what it is now. I would call her but I shouldn't make it worse. And to think I was gonna buy her that... It isn't worth talking about. I shouldn't waste my breath. This is the saddest I've ever been and I barely even get sad.

I'm speechless. I never would've thought she found out.. Not this way. At all. She doesn't even know how it happened.

**FLASHBACK**

"I heard Kian's sister, Kenzie is coming over." Connor says to me. "Really? She's beautiful." I smirk. "Too bad you can't have her!" He teases. "Oh yeah, why can't I?"

"You know how protective Kian is. Your never getting a chance. Kian's not even gonna think about it." He taunts. "You wanna bet?" I challenge. He nods, we shake hands.

**END OF FLASHBACK**

I'm horrible! How could I have done that? My love for her is way much more than a stupid bet! I wish I could tell her that. I wish I could tell her that and she'd believe me. I could tell her a million times and she won't believe me. I can't blame her. I'm so stupid. I hate it, I hate this, I hate my life. I wish we could start over.

Kenzie's P.O.V

The lyrics play in my mind "If your pretending from the start, like this with a tight grip then my kiss could mend your broken heart I might miss everything you said to me. And I can lend your broken parts that might fit like this, and I will give you all my heart so we can start it all over again." Though I hate Justin with every inch of my body! I want to start over again. I know we could have way more than what we do now.

Classes were horrible since I couldn't get Justin off my mind. I still call him Justin, ugh. As much as I try to stop calling him that I can't. I hate him. I hate him so much! I can't believe he dated me all for a stupid bet! I don't even know how it happened, but it happened and I hate him for it. I will never forgive him, ever.

He keeps saying "Even though it was a bet I still loved you from the beginning." but what if that's a lie too. I don't know if I should believe him... Or myself. I can trust myself way more than I can trust him that's for sure. I hate him. There is no way I can describe my hate for him in words. I looked at him with love, now its with pure anger and hate.

I just wanna scream! Mentally screaming isn't helping. I feel like he could make it better but he's the reason I'm hurt. The reason I'm broken. Torn. Angry. He was the best thing that ever happened to my life considering my bullying problem now it's gone. He's gone.

Justine left the note on the table. I sigh and un-crumble it. Reading the rest of it.

I know you probably hate me right now. I can't blame you, I know you love One Direction which means you love music. Who doesn't, right? So, here goes nothing. I spent about a week getting the lyrics figured out and finding songs so I hope you like it. Here goes nothing.

Within a minute I was all packed up. I got a ticket to another world. I don't wanna go, I don't wanna go. Sudden words are hard to speak when your thoughts are all I see. "Don't ever leave." She said to me. When we both fall asleep underneath the same sky, to the beat of our hearts at the same time. So close but so far away (Can you hear me?)

Ever since the day that we met, I couldn't get you out of my head. There was always something about you. Every chance that I seem to get, finds a way to end in regret. There was always something about you. Jealousy keeps containing me, in time you'll see, just what we could be.

Circles we go in, in circles. Dizzies all it makes us we know where it takes us we've been before. Closer maybe looking closer there's more to discover. Find out what went wrong without blaming each other.

And finally: Can we start it all over again? If your pretending from the start, like this with a tight grip then my kiss could mend your broken heart I might miss everything you said to me. And I could lend your broken parts that might fit like this, and I will give you all my heart. So can we start it all over again?

Lyrically speaking: If you ask me how I'm doing I would say I'm doing just fine. I would lie and say that your not on my mind. I'm all out of faith and this is how I feel. I leave my heart open but it stays right here empty for days. Let me be your last, your last first kiss. But baby if you say you want me to stay, I'll change my mind. I don't wanna know I'm walking away, if you'll be mine.

I know I'm more than cheesy for spending a week to write this but I'd do anything for you. As much as I want you back, I've hurt you. And I'm really sorry for that. At this point I have no idea what to say instead of, I know I hurt you more than badly. I know your reading this, wanting to kill me for what I've done. I'm sorry. More than sorry, I can't describe how sorry I am with words. I can say sorry a million times but we'll never be what we were before, I learned that the hard way. If you want to cuss me out, call me and go ahead, I deserve it. If you ever want to talk about this, or anything, your more than welcome to. Though I'm probably the last person you want to talk to. I know your not going to forgive me, I know your not going to love me, I know I'm not going to be able to hold you ever again. Or make you eat. Or walk to the park with you. Or play board games with you, and make a mess because I lost. Or anything with you. I know that. If Kian wants to kill me, let him, because it's less painful than me not being with you.

Love,

The guy you hate, Justin.

Oh. My. God.

Jc' P.O.V

"I don't care Kian! I don't care about anything anymore! Kill me if you want to! It's less painful then what I'm going through, not being with Kenzie! It might've been a bet but I still loved her! I loved her the first time I saw her in your video. If you can't believe that then fuck you because I love her more than life."