Chapter 67

Kenzie's P.O.V.

"Are you.. Crying?" Justin takes a seat beside me. "Justin you do not get it. Eli {E-lie} showed up when Clare asked him not to show up at the hospital. Clare was in the middle of calling him then he showed up and.." I take a breath. "And then Clare told Eli everything, she's diagnosed with cancer. And Eli is bipolar and when she said it's hard being told she's sick and she feels fine and Eli looked so angry and he just hugged her and ugh the feels."

"I'm guessing your addicted to Degrassi... Again." He jokes sitting beside me. "How's your head?"

"Better than.. 2 days ago that's for sure. Wait.. Is that Eli?" He points to the TV. "Yeah. He's so adorable, with chubby cheeks and his soft but deep voice and his dark hair and his uncontrollable anger." Justin smiles. "What?"

"You may as well be describing me." I giggle... "Your my Eli! Ever since I started watching this I wanted my own Eli and I finally have one! You're my Eli."

"And you're my Clare."

***

"Justin shush shush!" I listen to the T.V.

"Knock knock. Guess who's all done for today?" The nurse says. "No more inserts?" Clare asks. "That's right." The nurse said. "The doctors are looking at your scan this afternoon."The nurse says. "That sounds bad, is that bad?" Clare asks. "I don't know." The nurse replies. "Well can't you sneak a peek." Clare says. "Don't pester the nurse." Clare's mother says. "If I'm dying I have a right to know." Clare responds. "Woah Clare nobody's dying here." Eli said. "Eli's right." Clare's mother agrees. "You don't know that." Clare said. "Clare!" Eli tenses. "Well she doesn't." Clare tells. Eli sighs and stays quiet.

"ELIIIII Is too cute! The way he stuck up for her." I groan and moan at the same time. "Yeah I'm pretty sure that noise you made wasn't human." Justin jokes. "Anyway, what's so good about Eli, he said like 12 words and you're freaking out." I roll my eyes. "Actually he said 6 but how's counting?"

"Honestly, I'm jealous." He crosses his arms. "Whatever. Your my Eli." He smiles. "Eli's back on T.V!.. Running, Oh my God it's about to go down!" I hear Justin chuckle.

"Your back. Where were you!?" Eli says. "Um.. Winning a participation trophy?" Clare picks up the small trophy she won when she sneakily left the hospital for participating in a race. "They almost called the code DL on you. They've been sending the police out to you!" Eli tenses. "I'm Ok Eli, seriously." Clare says. "What if you caught something!? What if you started to bleed!? What if something reacted to the chemo!?" Clare cuts him off and goes over to him. "That's stupid." She rest her arms on Eli's shoulders.

He huffs through his nose, angrily and worried, chest going in and out from anger. "I don't know how much time I have left-" Eli cuts Clare off. "Clare stop!" Clare interrupts him. "No, just listen. Let me finish. I don't know how much time I have left so I have to spend it, the best way possible." Eli looks down at her hands then back up to her. "I was really worried today." She smiles. "It would be weird if you weren't." She says then they kiss, in the middle of the kiss Clare's mother came in. They stop. Her mother was crying. "Mom, what is it?" Clare says. "The spreading test came back clear." Eli puts his arm around Clare. "But-" Clare cuts off her mom. "But nothing. I am going to fight this." Eli looks down at her, smiling. "I am gonna win." Clare adds. They all laugh and group hug.

"Eli is soo tall when they group hugged." Justin licks his lips. "All that happened. And your thinking about how tall that guy is? Typical Kenzie." We laugh. "I'm gonna check on Kasey, yeah?" I nod.

When he finally reaches the room I immediately hear, "Are you Ok!? Look at Daddy!"

(Sorry if short. Sorry for any mistakes. BUT GUYS, I was typing this as I watch the episode. Anybody what watch Degrassi? If not you should because it's a BUNCH of drama and it's where I get most of my ideas! I am literally Kenzie with Eli. Miles, Eli and Drew are my favorite little cute characters. OK SORRY FANGIRL MOMENT. Love ya. Bye! ELI!)