Chapter 92

Kenzie's P.O.V.

"We're just friends Kenzie. Why are you going through my texts anyway?" I can tell he's trying his best to stay calm. "Because I was curious." He lays his phone on the bed. "Yeah well curiosity killed the cat." He moves me out the way and heads downstairs. "Justin. Come back." He whips around. "Why should I? Why should I when my wife doesn't even trust me but I trust her?" Before I could say something he continues his trip downstairs. "You should because I'm wrong. You got over your trust issues but I didn't. I'm working on it. I'm wrong, I should trust you and even if I didn't I shouldn't have went through your phone. I'm sorry."

"I'm not." He sighs. "Huh?" He sits on the couch then sits me in his lap. "I'm not over my trust issues. I don't trust you with some things but I don't make it noticeable. I try not to at least." I look him in the eyes. "Don't hide them. That's what makes you unique." He smiles but it fades. "That's what also makes me angry. I don't like holding things in but I have to for our sake."

"No you don't. If we divorce, we divorce. Things happen for a reason."

"Don't say that. It makes me think that you want to get divorced." Before I could reply I hear crying. "I got her." He sets me to the side so I'm off his lap and goes up to Kasey's bedroom.

Jc' P.O.V.

She hops out her bed and runs to me. "D-Daddy! I had nightmare." I pick her up as she hugs me tightly. "It's Ok. Daddy's here." I rub her back. "I don't wanna go back to bed!" I shush her. She might be awake but Jake isn't. Once Jake is awake it's hard to put him back to sleep. "Ok. You can stay with Mommy and I." I head downstairs. "We have a visitor." I say, sitting on the couch with Kasey. "What was the nightmare about Kasey?"

"You taking Jake and Mommy taking me and leaving." She means splitting, divorcing, leaving each other, etc. "No. That's not gonna happen." I say for Kenzie since she was frozen. "You don't know that Daddy."

"I might not know it but I can prevent it."

"Can Jake come down?" I didn't want to say no because that'd break her heart... "When he wakes up, definitely." She nods and lays her head in my lap. "Sleepy?"

"Nope." She says as she yawns. "Something's telling me not to believe that." I joke. "Let's go to bed. Mr.Ted will keep you safe." I take her up to her bedroom and lay her down. "Night night Daddy." I kiss her forehead. "Night night Kasey." I head back to Kenzie but she wasn't I the living room anymore. I go to our bedroom, she wasn't there. I check the whole house but she wasn't in any of the rooms. I go to my messages to text her and see where she is. Another text from Amber.... That's why Kenzie is gone. She's going to Amber. Seriously!?

I call Nash to see if he could watch the kids. He said yes.

Not long after he was there. "Thanks Nash. Kenzie is gone." I grab my keys and leave, heading to Amber's.