Chapter 36

(So more people said they wanted Kenzie pregnant so it's official!)

Jc' P.O.V.

She's having morning sickness. Turns out she hasn't been pregnant for a week, she's been pregnant for 2. This has a huge impact on us that means no fighting, definitely me not laying a hand on her, none of that. Which is gonna take me some time to get use to due to my anger issues but anything to keep her and my baby safe. My baby, it sounds.. Good actually. I'd love to say, "Mhm I'm a father. Deal with it." What am I doing? She's throwing up guts and I'm trying to get a cheap laugh out of myself. I knock on the bathroom door. "I'm fine, go back to-" More throwing up. "Kenzie, can I come in?"

"No. I'm fine, please just-" She continues. I hate to see her like this, it hurts. Not only her but me. I sigh laying back in bed. She's not Ok, a worm could tell that. I don't want her sick when Georgia is coming over. Her father is dropping her off and.. The doorbell rings. "I'll be right back." I tell Kenzie. I rush down the stairs, opening the door. I fake gasp. "You grown 2 inches." I joke to Georgia. "Nice to meet you." I shake her father's hand. "I'm Justin, most people call me Jc." He nods, letting go of my hand. "I'm George. Nice to meet you too, she hasn't stopped talking about you since I came home from college." I laugh.

***

"God- Mommy is sick? Why?" I finish chewing the rest of my candy before answering her. "She is having morning sickness, she doesn't feel well." She nods, then stops. "Why?" I smile at her curiousness. "You know when your mommy's tummy grew big because she had your little brother living inside her?" She nods. "That's what K... God-mommy is going through. So she isn't feeling well." She nods, now understanding completely. I take a sip of my drink. "How are babies even made?" I almost spit out my drink, coughing. "I'm so sorry, I just choked. But um... Have your parents answer that, I'm not to sure myself."

"But your her boyfriend. My Daddy said the guys do most of the work." Uh.... "But your parents know more than me."

"But-" I cut her off. "No more questions." I laugh. "I'll be right back, I'm gonna go check on God-mommy." I sit her on the couch and go up to my bedroom. "You alright Kenzie?" She nods. "I am now. I hate being pregnant." I kiss her temple. "As soon as the baby is born it's gonna all be worth it." She laughs. "What if we end up like Uncle Jessie and Aunt Becky. (Full house) End up having twins instead of one child." Well. "Well that'd be.. Quite a surprise The more the merrier."

"Daddy Jc!" I hear. Sounding like yelling, which it was, but mixed with crying. "That's what it's gonna be like with our baby. Instead no Jc at the end." I smile at how true that probably is gonna be and go back to the living room. To find.. "Aw baby. You Ok?" I pick her up. "W-Wishbone b-bit me!" She cries harder. I kiss her finger, where Wishbone bit her. "Better?" She nods. "Kinda. Wishbone is bad! I like Kc more."

"Well what'd you do to Wishbone?" She shakes her head. "Nothing. I just looked him in the eye, my teacher said that's important and respectful." Oh. "Some dogs don't like that. It makes them feel like you wanna fight them." Or something. "I would never fight Wishy." I love the nickname she came up for him and how she said it. "Wishbone." I whistle. He scurries over, jumping on the couch. "Give Georgia a hug.' He jumps in her lap and lays his head on her tummy, that's the closest it gonna get to a hug.

"I love you too Wishy."

Kenzie's P.O.V.

Oh my God. I need to tell Justin. Your pregnant for nine months, right? Yes. And this month is December in nine months it'll be September, Justin's birthday month! As well as Kian's and mine. I wonder the day. He's gonna be so happy. I'm glad it isn't morning anymore, I can't take anymore morning sickness... At least not today. I groan. I have to eat twice as much because I'm eating for 2, or 3, or 4. I don't know but I'm eating for a baby/babies and myself. I get out of bed and make my way to the kitchen, Justin staring at me the whole time. So was Georgia.

"What...?" I ask, still scanning the fridge. I turn around, they shake their heads then look down. I can tell when I turned back they looked straight at me again. "What is it you two?" Justin stands. "Go up to God-brother's room. I'll come back and get you." Uh oh. She follows his commands then Justin walks over to me. "What?" My hands start to shake. He holds them. "Why are your hands shaking?" I shake my head. "I was thinking that... Maybe we can have Kian babysit Georgia then we could go baby shopping."

"We don't even know the gender." He nods. "I know that but we're just looking." He must really be bored. "Ok."

~~~

"What about these?" He holds up some shoes. "I thought you said we were just-" He cuts me off. "I know I know." I giggle and continue walking through the baby isle. "Kenzie!" I hear, I whip around to see 3 girls, cheeks red. "Hi." I wave. "Is it true your pregnant? And Jc is the father." I nod. "Congrats! We have this teddy, it's for boy or girl." They hand me a teddy bear. "Thank you so much. I'm sure the baby will love it." They nod and walk off, almost screaming. Am I really that entertaining? I feel a knot in my stomach, I really hope I don't throw up. "Kenzie."

"Hm?" I turn to Justin. "I'm bored, let's go look at other stuff." I nod and follow him to wherever he was going.

(Sorry it's short. OK SO, I'm going to be changing the story picture so don't get confused when I do. Um.. That's mostly it, Happy Early Thanksgiving or Happy Thanksgiving or Happy Late Thanksgiving, whenever your reading. Srry for any mistakes.)